Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
@Pic18 That’s awesome and so true...every woman I’ve waved at has left me hanging (even one driving a matching Mojito!!!). :(

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Still waiting on a few more items, but it’s getting there. Motobilit , Warn, Factor 55, Monster hooks . Tough colors to take pics of , it’s a different shade in every photo.

C4F01307-9E7A-4233-B10B-A5D59FA06C98.png
How did you get that winch cover? I like it.

Reactions: aai

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
Was at one of our favorite restaurants when i saw this:
20190317_173221.jpg

Sponsored

MoquitoVerde

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2.0 Turbo
Great looking Jeep! I wasn’t too sure about Mojito at first, but seeing builds like these have changed my mind. Question, On the Metalcloak rock rails, do they stick out enough to double as a step for my kids? Thanks
No the rock rails are not good steps.
They can take the weight, but they sit up to high to be used without tearing up your knees. My wife and I are both over 6' and when we first put the rails on tried using them as steps - both of us immediately commented on how it hurt the knee we stepped up with when we tried using the rails as steps.

I just saw a friend of mines JK and he has a single step (big enough for 1 foot) that is retracts on a spring that would fit perfect under the rail. Next time I see him I will get the name of the product b/c that would qualify as a wife approved add-on :)

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
They can take the weight, but they sit up to high to be used without tearing up your knees. My wife and I are both over 6' and when we first put the rails on tried using them as steps - both of us immediately commented on how it hurt the knee we stepped up with when we tried using the rails as steps.

I just saw a friend of mines JK and he has a single step (big enough for 1 foot) that is retracts on a spring that would fit perfect under the rail. Next time I see him I will get the name of the product b/c that would qualify as a wife approved add-on :)
If you really want a functional step power steps are the way to go. No other steps come down low enough. Pricey but you’ll soon forget about it when you see how well they work.

Sponsored

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
If you really want a functional step power steps are the way to go. No other steps come down low enough. Pricey but you’ll soon forget about it when you see how well they work.

We have and love our rock slide engineering steps they come down about 12”. Little pricey but well worth it!

CO_Mojito

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Turbo Mojito
Occupation
IT Enterprise Systems Architect
Vehicle Showcase
buying a set of RSE Step Sliders myself soon. Yes they are expensive, but you get the best of both a slider and step.

CO_Mojito

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Turbo Mojito
Occupation
IT Enterprise Systems Architect
Vehicle Showcase

Some Boat style sliders would be the way to go if you didnt want to buy the rock slide engineering step slider. they are basically the same thing, minus the step.