Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

Jeep1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JL, 2008 Sahara JK, 2000 Sport TJ, 1995 Sport YJ
Sunrider is an aftermarket top from Bestop. It replaces the front freedom panels and gives you a fold back soft top just for that portion of the hard top. Different from the entire soft top.
Thanks. I did check them out and understand now. Great Idea. I wish they could be used stand alone - without the rest of the hardtop. Seems like that would be a great bikini top option for the summer. As well as the advantages in the cooler months with the rest of the top on.
Sponsored

Jeep1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damnit, I have silver on order but the Mojito color is tempting. I can still change it (no VIN yet). I was surprised how matte the Punkn color looked compared to the overly metallic finish of the Mojito color.
I changed my order from White to Mojito. You only live once!

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I changed my order from White to Mojito. You only live once!
I know! I love the silver with body color top and body color fenders. The small red accents on the exterior make it pop, and the darker red dash panel look great. I figured I'd add the Katzkin seat covers after that have the red bolsters. Can't do that on Mojito (without a ton of work/money -- would want to replace all red stitching on every part with mojito, and then get katzkin to do mojito ... not sure if they'll even do it). This is my hang up. Also, Mojito with body color everything might be over the top, but I want body color top and plastic fenders fade.

Decisions decisions! Red and white were out because I already have two jeeps that are that color.

1488e7cf-3b80-4178-af08-4e3ff6b244b3-jpeg.jpg

Jeep1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know! I love the silver with body color top and body color fenders. The small red accents on the exterior make it pop, and the darker red dash panel look great. I figured I'd add the Katzkin seat covers after that have the red bolsters. Can't do that on Mojito (without a ton of work/money -- would want to replace all red stitching on every part with mojito, and then get katzkin to do mojito ... not sure if they'll even do it). This is my hang up. Also, Mojito with body color everything might be over the top, but I want body color top and plastic fenders fade.

Decisions decisions! Red and white were out because I already have two jeeps that are that color.

The Silver and Red is cool too. This is what is so unique about the Wrangler. I have had two red and a maroon. I am getting the black top and tan soft top for my Mojito. I have a friend that got the body color top. It is cool - just not my thing.

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

I have a Rubicon, I love the Red accents inside and out. FYI, Mojito dash is silver.
As far as tops and fenders go, Black is what looks best to me.

Sponsored

Bri_BKT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon JLU 4xe; 2016 Mazda CX-5

Yes Katzkin could do a Mojito! type leather like this red that you pictured. And it costs almost the same as getting the leather option from Mopar. I ordered cloth to start and my Mojito! is currently getting the Katzkin installed as I write this, just a few days after delivery. I decided to do something a little different than this red design but it will have the green stitching/accents. Should look great.

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Since I still need pictures for the calendar, I am reposting this info again.

I need a new wall calendar.
So I thought I would make one with all Mojito Jeeps. If you would like your Jeep in my calendar, email me a high resolution image to [email protected]. when I am done you can purchase one also. No profit will be made, what I pay is what you will pay. These will be available from an online store.

Multiple images will be allowed. I can not gaurantee a particular month. No gaurantee you will make the calendar.

At the moment the Calendars are $10.00 with their current promo code of 60% off. Regular price is $25.00. The promo codes change often so the price will change. I am hoping I can get enough pictures and have it done before the current promo ends.

Here is an example.
Screenshot_20190110-203635_crop_468x657.jpg

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Yes Katzkin could do a Mojito! type leather like this red that you pictured. And it costs almost the same as getting the leather option from Mopar. I ordered cloth to start and my Mojito! is currently getting the Katzkin installed as I write this, just a few days after delivery. I decided to do something a little different than this red design but it will have the green stitching/accents. Should look great.
Good to know! I'm going to go look at colors again today.

Bri_BKT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon JLU 4xe; 2016 Mazda CX-5
Good to know! I'm going to go look at colors again today.
Ok and I have to tell you that if/when you talk to the Parts guys (who will order the package unless you go to the installer yourself) at your dealership, make sure they have a very recent Katzkin swatch, as the ones over at my dealership were very out of date. Also, it might be good to have an idea of what you want by looking online. I am attaching the online configuration that I worked from, with my own notes so you have an idea what I mean.

Katzkin Configuration.jpg

2018SwatchCardLayout-7.jpg

Sponsored

OldBird

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
She's home!

EMa4DdG.jpg

Almost three months of waiting, now the parts hunt begins. 3.6 with auto and all the options other than steel bumpers, ACC, leather and dual tops. Had the dealer put on 315/70/17s before I left the lot.

Already have a couple little things on order as well as some graphics from @pixeldecals.

I can't say how happy I am that this thread led me to be firm on Mojito! even though I had to wait for it, the color is breathtaking.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
She's home!

EMa4DdG.jpg

Almost three months of waiting, now the parts hunt begins. 3.6 with auto and all the options other than steel bumpers, ACC, leather and dual tops. Had the dealer put on 315/70/17s before I left the lot.

Already have a couple little things on order as well as some graphics from @pixeldecals.

I can't say how happy I am that this thread led me to be firm on Mojito! even though I had to wait for it, the color is breathtaking.
Congrats and welcome to the cool kids club!

Jeep1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks real similar to what I am waiting on. Early Feb. I hope.

harry17815

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep, 2017 Infinity, 2021 C8 Vette
We must see pictures. I have Mojito Rubicon with Black cloth seats. Sounds like Mojito Katzkin would be great.
Sponsored