Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (sold), 2010 Toyota RAV4v6 Limited (sold), 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Mojito!
well, ordered up last Friday. They are saying 3 months wait...
^^^
Just curious (if you don't mind), what did you order, and if there were any restrictions on any options?
Sponsored

hp4play

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 rubicon
^^^
Just curious (if you don't mind), what did you order, and if there were any restrictions on any options?
i ordered every option besides the leather seats.led headlamps, dual top, prox door sensors, steel bumper, tow package, body fenders, body top, 8.4 infotainment, heated seats, advanced safety with adaptive cruise, cold weather, towing, and v6 with manual trans. JLU. I spoke to the dealer today because i wanted to make sure i got the tinted windows and not them clear ones. it was placed Saturday and he said it went in today no issues.

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (sold), 2010 Toyota RAV4v6 Limited (sold), 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Mojito!
i ordered every option besides the leather seats.led headlamps, dual top, prox door sensors, steel bumper, tow package, body fenders, body top, 8.4 infotainment, heated seats, advanced safety with adaptive cruise, cold weather, towing, and v6 with manual trans. JLU. I spoke to the dealer today because i wanted to make sure i got the tinted windows and not them clear ones. it was placed Saturday and he said it went in today no issues.
^^^^
Sound great! I'm going to have to get over to my dealer soon and put in an order as well. I have yet to find a Wrangler with exactly what I want. Some come close but it seems there's always one option or feature short of what I want. Thanks.

hp4play

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 rubicon
^^^^
Sound great! I'm going to have to get over to my dealer soon and put in an order as well. I have yet to find a Wrangler with exactly what I want. Some come close but it seems there's always one option or feature short of what I want. Thanks.
I got 6% below invoice as well. but i had to work three different dealers kind of a pain but was about 3k below dealer invoice. anyways good luck.

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
I have a offer of 7700 off a Rubicon on the table for 2018 ...Problem is they low balled my trade....and i got their sale price first.
Another dealer offered 11.5% off MSRP and offered $4500 more on my trade. On a 2019 order.

Sponsored

OldBird

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Ordered my Mojito! yesterday. Really great to see these pictures! Got my VON before I left the dealership. JLUR with 3.6 and auto, upgraded stereo (not the 8.4 with nav, just speakers etc), LEDs, tow group, safety group, proximity entry, cold weather group, black hardtop and color match fender flares.

Dealer said 12 weeks, but he thinks they'll be pushing as many pre-sold out as they can before the end of the year so they can show profit.

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered my Mojito! yesterday. Really great to see these pictures! Got my VON before I left the dealership. JLUR with 3.6 and auto, upgraded stereo (not the 8.4 with nav, just speakers etc), LEDs, tow group, safety group, proximity entry, cold weather group, black hardtop and color match fender flares.

Dealer said 12 weeks, but he thinks they'll be pushing as many pre-sold out as they can before the end of the year so they can show profit.
^^^^
Where did you order from? I'm in the Tacoma area and have been in contact with multiple dealers in the Puget Sound region, and most don't seem too eager to go very far below invoice.

OldBird

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
^^^^
Where did you order from? I'm in the Tacoma area and have been in contact with multiple dealers in the Puget Sound region, and most don't seem too eager to go very far below invoice.
I got mine in Enumclaw. They only went 1% below invoice, but I didn't really haggle. Everyone else I talked to in the area insisted they wouldn't go below MSRP. Not worth the drive for me to go to Idaho to save $1000 when there might be other hitches. Enumclaw only has a $150 doc fee, don't require you to use their financing and have no other charges. They were really easy to deal with, at least to put the order in.

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got mine in Enumclaw. They only went 1% below invoice, but I didn't really haggle. Everyone else I talked to in the area insisted they wouldn't go below MSRP. Not worth the drive for me to go to Idaho to save $1000 when there might be other hitches. Enumclaw only has a $150 doc fee, don't require you to use their financing and have no other charges. They were really easy to deal with, at least to put the order in.
^^^^
That's good to hear. That's not too far for me if I don't like what Tacoma will offer. I stopped by Enumclaw dealership several months ago just to look at the Punk'n when they had the first one in the state on their lot. The sales person was friendly, informative and not pushy. Nothing turns me off more than a pushy sales person.

koallinbear

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Ordered, 2016 Renegade Trailhawk
My build was priced at 60k and i'm out the door with 54k. Not sure how good of a deal that is compared to others.

Sponsored

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My build was priced at 60k and i'm out the door with 54k. Not sure how good of a deal that is compared to others.
^^^^

To me, it seems like buying a vehicle is kinda like going to Vegas. Just about everything is stacked in the house's favor, but every once in awhile someone gets a win. If you are happy, then that's the bottom line. :like:

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
I think saving about 10% off of MSRP is a good deal, especially if you can keep it local. Some have done a little better, but I am guessing more have done worse.

Zelena’s green

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara, Mojito green
Ya’ll should have come over here to Spokane Valley. I got mine from Dishman Dodge, special ordered, at about $5000 below the MSRP before taxes and warranties. I brought Zelena home on the 18th and I am totally in love!

OldBird

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Ya’ll should have come over here to Spokane Valley. I got mine from Dishman Dodge, special ordered, at about $5000 below the MSRP before taxes and warranties. I brought Zelena home on the 18th and I am totally in love!
Thanks and congrats on taking her home! With the discount I got off invoice including options I'm closer to about $4000 off MSRP, so still about the same when you consider either a flight or overnight heading out to Spokane. I'm sure I'll be out that direction next summer though, you've got some great trails out near you.