MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Haha, I appreciate it! I do really want one! Think about it every damn day!

But, I'll continue with excuses. That doesn't have Prox, Cold Weather, but most importantly LED or TAN LEATHER :like:

The first 2 I might be able to live without, the last 2, not so much. And having special ordered my JKU, it's hard to settle for less.

:beer:
Living in MA and putting 5K on mine JLUR, the biggest two "can't live withouts" for me would be LED and Infotainment.
Cold Weather is an honorable mention.
Sponsored

BeeLDub

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2019 Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Living in MA and putting 5K on mine JLUR, the biggest two "can't live withouts" for me would be LED and Infotainment.
Cold Weather is an honorable mention.
The one he attached did have the infotainment, but I agree it is necessary.

Normally, I wouldn't care. I got the basic radio on my JKUR: No screen, all physical buttons. I didn't want to worry about it getting wet or stolen. BUT, I did have the Alpine Premium Audio. As someone who likes to crank up the music, that's a necessity to me, especially with how bad the standard audio system was.

As for the JL, since it now has a back-up camera, U-Connect is so much more developed, and Infotainment comes with the Alpine Premium Audio, the Infotainment is a no-brainer to me!

Also, bought aftermarket LEDs for my JKUR before my Jeep was even delivered, so another no-brainer for me.

Cold Weather is just a way to spoil myself a bit. PA doesn't get THAT cold, THAT often.

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ā€˜18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
The one he attached did have the infotainment, but I agree it is necessary.

Normally, I wouldn't care. I got the basic radio on my JKUR: No screen, all physical buttons. I didn't want to worry about it getting wet or stolen. BUT, I did have the Alpine Premium Audio. As someone who likes to crank up the music, that's a necessity to me, especially with how bad the standard audio system was.

As for the JL, since it now has a back-up camera, U-Connect is so much more developed, and Infotainment comes with the Alpine Premium Audio, the Infotainment is a no-brainer to me!

Also, bought aftermarket LEDs for my JKUR before my Jeep was even delivered, so another no-brainer for me.

Cold Weather is just a way to spoil myself a bit. PA doesn't get THAT cold, THAT often.
Funny when I ordered my Mojito I didnā€™t care much about the cold weather package because I barely use the heated seats in my explorer, but my husband reminded me of how much I like the heated steering wheel in his car. ā˜ŗ
So he made me get it.
I was considering the tan leather but ordered black. Less to clean. The tan is beautiful though.

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ā€˜18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
So I didn't find this forum until after I received shipment of my mojito Wrangler and oh my goodness I love all the Mojito love! By far the best color, I personally think jeep has ever done

20180826_122245.jpg
Tan leather looks great. You have white stitching on steering wheel and door panels instead of red?

BeeLDub

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2019 Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Funny when I ordered my Mojito I didnā€™t care much about the cold weather package because I barely use the heated seats in my explorer, but my husband reminded me of how much I like the heated steering wheel in his car. ā˜ŗ
So he made me get it.
I was considering the tan leather but ordered black. Less to clean. The tan is beautiful though.
Yeah, I didn't think I'd use the heated seats much, but the Jeep is a tin can, it's VERY cold in the morning. So, although I don't need them, it does warm me up quicker on a cold night. But yes, I too like the heated steering wheel in my GF's Cherokee. I thought it also came with the engine block heater, but now I'm not 100% sure.

Sponsored

Maccabees

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 T&C Chrysler
I donā€™t think Mojito can be ordered at all anymore. My dealer said 2018 orders closed. 2019 so not appear to have mojito as a color option based on what many are seeing and hearing. But if you find one on a lot itā€™s eastbound enough to switch out the dash color if you really wanted.
Thank you ...I'll try and get one so I can be an official mojito owner and find out just how easy it is ...seen some nice pics on here with mojito dash color

Sushicat

First Name
Claudine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited - Mojito!
upload_2018-9-6_12-14-29.jpeg
Still canā€™t get rid of these crop circles - all 5 of them :mad: - any ideas from my Mojito Family?

upload_2018-9-6_12-16-4.jpeg

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wifeā€™s)

DNoelleNJ

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Camaro SS 2018 Wrangler JL Mojito!
Still canā€™t get rid of these crop circles - all 5 of them :mad: - any ideas from my Mojito Family?

These are the worst! I can't get rid of mine either.

Sponsored

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Yeah, I didn't think I'd use the heated seats much, but the Jeep is a tin can, it's VERY cold in the morning. So, although I don't need them, it does warm me up quicker on a cold night. But yes, I too like the heated steering wheel in my GF's Cherokee. I thought it also came with the engine block heater, but now I'm not 100% sure.
If you like driving topless, I recommend a lava jacket. They look silly but they do keep you warm. It dipped down to upper 50s/low 60s the other morning and I was on the highway with no doors/top. Between the heated steering wheel, the lava jacket, and the heated seats...I was toasty.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wifeā€™s)

These are the worst! I can't get rid of mine either.
So Iā€™m off today and these quotes prompted me to go to the garage and be productive.

I grabbed magic eraser, nail polish remover and window cleaner.

Hereā€™s my experience(not really successful):

I think the circles are on the inside of the windshield as they would only show up as a fog when wiping on the inside. Using the nail polish and magic eraser seemed to lighten them, but when moistened, they seem to still appear. Iā€™m sure they will be back. I may have to look into 0000 steel wool, but for now Iā€™ll probably just live with them.

BigDon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Not sure that I have ever posted pics in on the forum yet. Hereā€™s my Mojito!

Metalcloak 3.5 Gamechanger w/Rocksports
Method MR312 17x9 -12
Toyo RT 37 12.50
Smitty X2O on warm plate in factory steel w/mopar bar.
Nfab nerf steps (they gotta go!)

4A2EEBBE-0D26-489F-9B88-CFC95004638F.jpeg

B6096846-7AA5-4AF0-8FF7-C38C94CE747A.jpeg

Last edited:

Skubaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sahara

I saw mine yeaterday and used my finger to rub part of it off just to see if I could. Havenā€™t seen the one I did come back yet but Need to have the right light to confirm.
Sponsored