MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
I did my papers last night. Last day of month. It was a frenzy. But I got them down even more on price. So I don’t mind. Mine will hopefully be here within a week. I am going to bug him every day now until it comes.
My dealer was only offering 6 months no payments... no thanks. With my luck the Jeep gets wrecked on it's way to me. Everything else has gone wrong trying to get my new Jeep.
Sponsored

Kerfien

First Name
Lesli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S in Mojito! 1998 Eclipse Sypder. 1993 Honda Prelude
My Mojito is on it’s way, finally in South Dakota! My dealer ended up filing a complaint with Chrysler over the transport issues. Also had to go down to Council Bluffs themselves to pick it up. The depot kept giving empty promises on when it would be delivered. Dealer is delivering it to me tomorrow morning! Also got a pedicure to match :involve::involve: :champagne: Pictures tomorrow!

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Check out this YouTube video, it shows how to do it. I did 4 coats with 15 min to dry (was a hot day as well) between coats. Used a toothpick to get the rubber out inside the 'e'. First time using Plasti Dip... I was shocked. Turned out perfect.
Check out this YouTube video, it shows how to do it. I did 4 coats with 15 min to dry (was a hot day as well) between coats. Used a toothpick to get the rubber out inside the 'e'. First time using Plasti Dip... I was shocked. Turned out perfect.

THANK YOU!! :) :rock:

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
My Mojito is on it’s way, finally in South Dakota! My dealer ended up filing a complaint with Chrysler over the transport issues. Also had to go down to Council Bluffs themselves to pick it up. The depot kept giving empty promises on when it would be delivered. Dealer is delivering it to me tomorrow morning! Also got a pedicure to match :involve::involve: :champagne: Pictures tomorrow!

Yasssss!!!!

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Seeing ^^THIS^^ makes me seriously consider ordering Mojito if it's still an available color when I get to buying. Sweet rig and great pictures!
I saw a hard top Mojito! On the lot in Lufkin, TX, as i drove by today. It was out front. Idk if it was for sale or not because I drove by. And also can't tell what state you're in (mobile viewing)

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
MOPAR makes one and it takes your already existing key, so you won't have to worry about carrying and losing another key. I believe they run around $150, but I may be mistaken.
Interesting! The only one I saw on Mopar accessories fit almost everything except the 2018 JL. Could you post the link where you found it, when you have time?

cjoynes

First Name
Cindi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and soon to be 2018 Mojito 2-door Rubicon
I need some advice....I want to get some decals for my Mojito! Rubicon, but hubby is saying I'll regret it. He says they'll eventually peel off and Moji will look bad then. What do you guys think? He's a mustang guy and doesn't understand. I didn't do anything to my 2014 jku, but I really want decals on my Moji. All input welcome! Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

Zoobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I need some advice....I want to get some decals for my Mojito! Rubicon, but hubby is saying I'll regret it. He says they'll eventually peel off and Moji will look bad then. What do you guys think? He's a mustang guy and doesn't understand. I didn't do anything to my 2014 jku, but I really want decals on my Moji. All input welcome! Thanks in advance.
It comes with decals from the factory... that Wrangler and Rubicon things, are just stickers! :) Just be sure to buy nice vinyl ones... like you find at sites like this https://www.pixeldecals.com and they will last and not fall off.

GMojito

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, Mojito JLURUBI
Occupation
Home wrecker
upload_2018-8-1_17-56-51.jpeg

upload_2018-8-1_17-57-7.jpeg

Absolutely amazing color. I love it. My thanks to Jim at Glendora Jeep. Delivered as promised and when promised. It’s going into shop next week for a few modifications while I am in Canada.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Lol this Mojito! Tho!!! Went to Autozone to get some tools to keep in Lil' Hulk and when I came outside to put it in the tub (lower bed compartment) two guys said they loved the color and it looked really nice! I giggled! Hehe :giggle: Told them thanks and they asked was it new and wanted to know more about the color! Lil' Hulk been getting looks and stares all dayyyy! :involve:

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
I say buy 2 of every one you want. Put them on and you have a spare if you don’t like them in that location . I totally get what your husband is saying. I’ve only ever put decals on windows because I was afraid to ruin the paint but thousands of people put decals on their Jeeps. Give it a try. Maybe you will both like it.

cjoynes

First Name
Cindi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and soon to be 2018 Mojito 2-door Rubicon
It comes with decals from the factory... that Wrangler and Rubicon things, are just stickers! :) Just be sure to buy nice vinyl ones... like you find at sites like this https://www.pixeldecals.com and they will last and not fall off.
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback. Good point about the rubicon decals.
Sponsored