Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Really? My dealer hasn’t said anything, and it’s not on jeeps site yet.. but either way I’m seeing all the Mojito pics and I think I made the right choice going Mojito! Also very happy you got yours! Looks great, similar to what I ordered!
Jay just confirmed too

Sponsored

Capt_Beard

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
blog.benbeard.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude & 2016 Subaru WRX Limited
Occupation
Director of IT
My dealer just emailed me that my Mojito! Is on the truck on the way. Should be delivered this evening. Hoping to pick it up tomorrow!

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Black Grille: Being delayed for a more than a month gave me time to decide on the grille...black dip on the surrounding trim bezel (cargo) or keep Mojito on the trim bezel (ala original Mojito show Rubicon)? I will probably keep it green to help accentuate the black dipped grille.

Sponsored

jbp1683

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Learned the other day my Jeep is on a train and should be here on July 5th. When I made the deal with the dealership they did not want to work my trade in on the deal but they said they would do a fair trade in.. So since it is almost here I figured let’s see what this fair trade is. They offered me $18000 on my 2013 Gecko Jeep when the blue book value is $20700 a $23000, plus that is a today only offer and I would have to renegotiate. Talked to 2 other dealerships and they would work that in a new deal with a guerantee trade. My dealership would have none of it. One of the dealerships offered me $22800 on the spot with out even placing a new order.

Been waiting since February for this thing and the dealership tries to screw me!!!

Any one in the Dallas area do not do business with Richardson Jeep Dodnge on I75. Bunch of thieves.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Szott in White Lake Michigan.
They have the best stock.
Several Ocean Blues and even a Nacho.
Blue is a great color but that Mojito in person
Yeah, I thought that’s who it was. I figured it out.

If it had a soft top, I would call them and buy it and fly to Michigan in the morning. No kidding. It’s got leather which I don’t want, and it’s mossing a soft top. Other than that it’s exactly what I want. :crying:

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Black Grille: Being delayed for a more than a month gave me time to decide on the grille...black dip on the surrounding trim bezel (cargo) or keep Mojito on the trim bezel (ala original Mojito show Rubicon)? I will probably keep it green to help accentuate the black dipped grille.
That’s what I’d do!
Sponsored