MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
So sorrry. That sucks. I feel bad mentioning my news but apparently when one is born another is taken from us to early in life.

I got this pic earlier.

Sorry about you luck. Maybe the luck of the Irish mojito will help and your dealer will have a dealer order come in soon.

FF3A5223-41B7-4946-BA4F-2C384447BCEA.jpeg
Congrats! I'm actually surprised those straps are strong enough to hold the Hulk Jeep down.
Sponsored

Musicnjeepz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKURR
Sorry I forgot to put you have to hit enter after you put your vin in so the page refreshes.
No, you were right, you mentioned that....I put the vin in, and it says not available. Same with jlstickers....they said window sticker found..,,but for some reason, I can access it. Strange..,oh well...we know it’s built, and hopefully, not going to get stuck in KZ hell. Lol.

Slyderzero1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'54 Chevy PU, '07 HD FLHTCUI, '15 Ram 4x4, '18 Mojito Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
Noooooooooo! I received my Mojito wranger 6 days ago, and woke up to this...

IMG_20180620_055946099.jpg
That is sad to see.

You say you woke up to this, so I am hoping no-one was injured.

clymber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ, 2018 JLU (RIP), and 2018 JLU #2
Holy sh*t!!!

How did that happen? Everyone ok?
Everybody's ok, and no damage to the house.

A big old white oak tree (100+ feet tall) came down in a thunderstorm last night. Took out all three of our cars, including the JL.

I'll post some pics once they get the tree off the car. I'm guessing it's a total loss, as all four doors pretty much blew off the frame when it got hit.

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito

A big old white oak tree (100+ feet tall) came down in a thunderstorm last night. Took out all three of our cars, including the JL.

I'll post some pics once they get the tree off the car. I'm guessing it's a total loss, as all four doors pretty much blew off the frame when it got hit.
Sorry to hear that man. It's definitely a total loss, plus you wouldn't want that back even if they could fix all that.

clymber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ, 2018 JLU (RIP), and 2018 JLU #2

And I guess this means I'll be back in D status for a while... :( Grrrrrrr....

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
So sorrry. That sucks. I feel bad mentioning my news but apparently when one is born another is taken from us to early in life.

I got this pic earlier.

Sorry about you luck. Maybe the luck of the Irish mojito will help and your dealer will have a dealer order come in soon.

FF3A5223-41B7-4946-BA4F-2C384447BCEA.jpeg
When did you order?

eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
cryptostickers just found my sticker and I contacted Jeep Chat and they said I'm on KZ. For those that already receive your Mojitos how long did it take to receive it once you hit KZ?

Mojito Dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL MOJITO! 2dr Rubicon
Occupation
CFO

Really sorry for your loss, but glad family and you are OK. I just received mine yesterday, and here I am worried about door dings from stupid people parking next to me.

Sponsored

DNoelleNJ

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Camaro SS 2018 Wrangler JL Mojito!
Noooooooooo! I received my Mojito wranger 6 days ago, and woke up to this...

IMG_20180620_055946099.jpg
oh my goodness! is everyone ok??? that sucks

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cryptostickers just found my sticker and I contacted Jeep Chat and they said I'm on KZ. For those that already receive your Mojitos how long did it take to receive it once you hit KZ?
I went KZ on 6/11. Mine is on a train and moving as of yesterday.
You can't really gauge any timeframe at this point. Others here went KZ before me and haven't been notified that they are even in transit yet...while others went KZ after me and have picked them up.

eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I went KZ on 6/11. Mine is on a train and moving as of yesterday.
You can't really gauge any timeframe at this point. Others here went KZ before me and haven't been notified that they are even in transit yet...while others went KZ after me and have picked them up.
Thank you for your input. Does Jeep Chat have access to see if the vehicle has been shipped?

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for your input. Does Jeep Chat have access to see if the vehicle has been shipped?
Yes, they do. If it hasn't shipped yet...they don't have a timeframe of when it will though.

(I was given a ETA of when it would arrive at the dealership by emailing them. (This was right when it went to KZ and before it was on the train). So far those dates are lining up.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Most here know of my pain... Ordered day one, and still in D1... Been there for 6 weeks, but Jeep chat told me two days ago it was only two days (meaning I keep bouncing from D1 to D and back again, so nobody will look any further into it).

I figured I'd let people know that I sent a private message to @JeepCares on here, and Jasmine replied that she's going to look into it and has reached out to someone, but obviously not to expect any specific outcome from it.

But I wanted to give her a little credit here for at least trying to help. It's more than anyone has done to this point. It's appreciated.
Sponsored