Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
On June 4, I received an email from Jeep that all parts were in and my Mojito+TRMS would be built during the next week of 11 June. I just got another email saying that all parts are in but it will not be built until the
week of 25 June (two weeks later). The only difference between my Mojito and others that have already been built, and some already delivered, is the TRMS. How many lies can FCA make and still be considered a reputable manufacturer?

I requested that the TRMS be deleted from my order back in early May when I had both a VON and VIN, but was told that since I had a VIN, the TRMS could not be deleted. All this stalling for a $200 DYI option!

I recommend to any person generating a new order...do not include any item you can order separately from Mopar. That Mopar rear splash guard or floor mat may stall your order for months, as mine did.

you keep talking about the TRMS. I (and others) have been in D1 hell for as long or longer than you, with no TRMS.

I wouldn't be 100% sure that's your only issue.
Sponsored

doubletap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
For the past week I check the Chrysler self-serve website for a window sticker hourly, and that's probably an underestimation. Just now I was sitting in my car with my 11 year old when I decided to rub her head for luck. Checked the VIN and boom... window sticker. Anybody frustrated with the order process, go grab a kid and rub their head for luck. Just make sure it's yours... waiting for your release date is much longer than waiting for your Mojito!

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
For the past week I check the Chrysler self-serve website for a window sticker hourly, and that's probably an underestimation. Just now I was sitting in my car with my 11 year old when I decided to rub her head for luck. Checked the VIN and boom... window sticker. Anybody frustrated with the order process, go grab a kid and rub their head for luck. Just make sure it's yours... waiting for your release date is much longer than waiting for your Mojito!
My sons 11, I'm doing ASAP when I get home

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
20180619_170920.jpg

Sponsored

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase

Wannamojito

First Name
Wannamojito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yj
Been Waiting for SIXTY-NINE days - but actually more than that! The 69 days only includes the time since I could actually place the order, not the months prior. Really wanted a scrambler, but after months and months of following this adventure I gave up on the idea and decided on a 2 door wrangler. Once the LA Auto Show came around, then the Mojito! 2 door. All of us on this forum know the rest.

BUT...……..

My wait is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dealer texted me on my way to lunch and IT'S HERE in Savannah. My wife and I will pick it this afternoon.

Congrats. I’m at 69 days as well... no joy.

Post pix tho !!! Hope it’s a nice ride !

Sponsored

mojitofan

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wranngler JK Sahara Unlimited, 2017 Lexus NX200
The Dealer called me Yesterday, the Mojito has entered the delivery stage, he said 1 more week, im in NY.

I have a few questions, I saw the part list for the auto show build but im having trouble figuring out
  • What sized tires are those, better yet a link
  • I found the rims but where do you get the color trim
  • What lift kits was used and do you need to change axels(something I read somewhere)
The rest I can figure out Thanks guys

Mojit_Ohio

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep lj, Jetta
Don’t be distracted by the username... I am the newest member of the Mojito! Family! Just got back from the dealer and won’t be checking my status, ( I am hoping it will make the waiting go by faster)

The reason for my late order, as noted by the username, is because I was holding out hope for Hella Yella to be released. But after three delays, I decided (mostly because my lease was up and I have no car except to borrow my brother in laws) to go with Mojito!. To me it’s the only other color that will stand out among the 3 grays,black, and white jls in my area. So I’m in it for the long haul with you guys!!

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
59813689-BAE5-49F2-9A96-0DA055E939F2.jpeg
He’s wearing “Punk’n” but whatever.

Musicnjeepz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKURR
Don’t be distracted by the username... I am the newest member of the Mojito! Family! Just got back from the dealer and won’t be checking my status, ( I am hoping it will make the waiting go by faster)

The reason for my late order, as noted by the username, is because I was holding out hope for Hella Yella to be released. But after three delays, I decided (mostly because my lease was up and I have no car except to borrow my brother in laws) to go with Mojito!. To me it’s the only other color that will stand out among the 3 grays,black, and white jls in my area. So I’m in it for the long haul with you guys!!
Now you have to change your name to Mojito! Fella