Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I agree, I wish I had the patience to wait! Maybe a Mojito Diesel is in my future... That is, if they keep the color around long enough. Jeep seems to kill off all the colors I like after a very short run(Dozer, Gecko)
Sponsored

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still confused about this color. It looks metallic, but Jeep's paint color description seems to indicate otherwise.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
I'm still confused about this color. It looks metallic, but Jeep's paint color description seems to indicate otherwise.
It's a pearl, or at least to me it looks pearl. It goes from almost a white to dark green depending how much light it gets. Metallics usually don't change color as much as pearls do.

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
definitely Mojito! with tan interior and tan soft top. I'll get the black hard top to have a different look for winter... not fond of body color.

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
I changed my preference from Punk'N to Mojito! The Green is awesome. And I want those wheels/tires combo! Only reason I am waiting to put an order in is for this color to become available. Any word on the late availability colors yet?

Last edited:

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I changed my preference from Punk'N to Mojito! The Green is awesome. And I want those wheels/tires combo! Only reason I am waiting to put an order in is for this color to become available. Any word on the late availability colors yet?
Mojito should be available next month to order.

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Can a color be addictive? I fell in love with the Mojito JLUR but balked about having to pay an additional $1500 for the tan leather. I didn't want leather to begin with and especially not the added cost. But I seem to keep coming back to look at the Mojito Rubi photos.

rcr1340

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon(LJ)
Occupation
retail manager
I have read that the tan leather forced option for Mojito! and Punk'n is a glitch. You dont have too order it that way

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I have read that the tan leather forced option for Mojito! and Punk'n is a glitch. You dont have too order it that way
Where did you see this? As of now, I'm ordering a graphite tomorrow because I don't want tan with mojito.

rcr1340

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon(LJ)
Occupation
retail manager
I have read every Jeep forum I know of and watched every video I could find on the JL. I don't remember where I heard it. But if any color I think they would force on us, black would probably be the one.

Sponsored

Deleted member 13012

Anyone has a good idea when is this Mojito Green coming out ?? also someone somewhere posted a list of all the mopar part list on the autoshow car....can I get a link to that list please ??

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S Firecracker Red, 2014 Durango, 1999 Honda CRV
Vehicle Showcase

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Mojito production is supposed to begin March 5th, but it hasn't been officially announced yet. I heard that from the same source who said Ocean and Punk'n production would begin Feb 5th.
Hopefully they’re releasing in twos and Sting-Gray and Mojito get launched together :fingerscrossed:

Deleted member 13012

I am determined to wait .... I think every, my eyes are starting to like every rubicon they see...so if they release the color in March when could we see first delivery?
Sponsored