Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

doubletap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
I was just contacted by my dealer and told that my JLUR shows that it is in paint. No idea what letter code that is, however at least it's progress.
Sponsored

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Question.

Does the little tub that goes under the rear deck come with Rubicons? It’s a removable tub.

Sponsored

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
BOOM!! I am now in G status as of today and should be ready to ship in the next day or two!! :champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::sun:

I am a little worried that my Jeep is being built on a Friday though lol.

Also, I ordered TRMS so maybe the few of us that have been waiting forever for this are all being built now? I encourage everyone to check!

Cheers, :rock:
Aaron

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
BOOM!! I am now in G status as of today and should be ready to ship in the next day or two!! :champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::sun:

I am a little worried that my Jeep is being built on a Friday though lol.

Also, I ordered TRMS so maybe the few of us that have been waiting forever for this are all being built now? I encourage everyone to check!

Cheers, :rock:
Aaron
But is TRMS added in the JB phase?

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

jbp1683

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
I would assume so but not sure to be honest.
As I was just told by Jeep chat about mine that has been in JB HELL, it could take 2-4 weeks to get out!!! So I hope that does not sl W you up like me a the dual top. It is Jeff st so hard to throw a box in the back. As you get in and to drive it onto a train car!!!!

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As I was just told by Jeep chat about mine that has been in JB HELL, it could take 2-4 weeks to get out!!! So I hope that does not sl W you up like me a the dual top. It is Jeff st so hard to throw a box in the back. As you get in and to drive it onto a train car!!!!
Yea that sucks man and logic does not apply for FCA lol...I know there are quite a few there...I believe the only thing on mine that would go to JB is the TRMS since I ordered only the premium soft top so I think it is added on the line.

Jrauck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Wow, that was quick. I went from D1 a couple of days ago to KZ status today. I'm now in the queue for shipping by truck, although it sounds like that might take a while.

For those that are trying to figure out some sort of pattern to order fulfillment, here's my order info:

Order date: 4/16
Configuration:
* Mojito (of course)
* Sahara JLU
* auto transmission
* HD electrical + tow group
* premium soft top (no hard top)
* cold weather group

This will be a welcome upgrade to my 1997 TJ, which I've driven every day for the last 21 years. :)
I also ordered on 4/16 and my jeep is in KZ as well! A slightly different configuration, but not by much.

Order date: 4/16
Configuration:
* Mojito (of course)
* Rubicon JLU
* auto transmission
* HD electrical + tow group
* Basic soft top
* Infotainment package

Possible a pattern?
Sponsored