MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

AREYOUFUS

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 KL TrailHawk, 1996 ZJ
MSRP just went up by 20 dollars. The floor mats went from 130 to 150. I can honestly say it's not that big a deal, I just don't like the fact that the price can fluctuate after it's agreed upon.
Sponsored

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
MSRP just went up by 20 dollars. The floor mats went from 130 to 150. I can honestly say it's not that big a deal, I just don't like the fact that the price can fluctuate after it's agreed upon.
Good dealerships will honor the price you agreed upon.

shouldnthavesoldmyJEEP

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition, 2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 2018 JLU Rubicon
I signed paperwork with all the pricing on it. It listed what I am going to pay for my JL and then what they are going to give me for my trade with any mileage on it. They told me that deal we agreed to and it will be the deal I pay when my Jeep comes in. I would hope your dealer had you sign something similar.

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
I bought the Jeep All-Weather Mats on Amazon for $90. Same exact mats. Plus I keep the carpeted ones. The only difference is mine has red lettering instead of all black. I've had the mats for 3 months. No jeep to put them in :(

Sponsored

Skfloyd

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Sales-Winter Haven Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Finally went to G status this morning. Next step JB hell for floor mats and headliner. Order date 4/16. Was in D1 status over 30 days.

clymber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ, 2018 JLU (RIP), and 2018 JLU #2
Wow, that was quick. I went from D1 a couple of days ago to KZ status today. I'm now in the queue for shipping by truck, although it sounds like that might take a while.

For those that are trying to figure out some sort of pattern to order fulfillment, here's my order info:

Order date: 4/16
Configuration:
* Mojito (of course)
* Sahara JLU
* auto transmission
* HD electrical + tow group
* premium soft top (no hard top)
* cold weather group

This will be a welcome upgrade to my 1997 TJ, which I've driven every day for the last 21 years. :)

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Wow, that was quick. I went from D1 a couple of days ago to KZ status today. I'm now in the queue for shipping by truck, although it sounds like that might take a while.

For those that are trying to figure out some sort of pattern to order fulfillment, here's my order info:

Order date: 4/16
Configuration:
* Mojito (of course)
* Sahara JLU
* auto transmission
* HD electrical + tow group
* premium soft top (no hard top)
* cold weather group

This will be a welcome upgrade to my 1997 TJ, which I've driven every day for the last 21 years. :)
Of course, no dual top

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Got my build sheet today!

JeepChat emailed and said that it’s been built and waiting for accessories to be added.

(I’m assuming it’s the putting the soft top in the back)