MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
Tears of joy because the Mojito! color is beautiful. Tears of agony because we are STILL waiting... I planned a road trip the July 4th week when I ordered on 4/10 and I'm considering delaying the trip now.
Do you think it’s the soft top holding it up! I order on 4/12 and mine should be here by June 11th if not sooner, but I was originally thinking July 4th too!
Sponsored

mjf4241

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
SarahMobius. I have a similar situation. Anniversary trip July 12th. Hopefully we will have our Mojito by then. It's kinda a anniversary present for my wife, who has always wanted a Jeep.

Jlsw

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
I will have to check tomorrow. We seemed to go into D at the exact same time so hoping I get to follow you forward here as well. Did the people going D1 this weekend get a date posted with it?
No date, ETA-To be determined

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
Do you think it’s the soft top holding it up! I order on 4/12 and mine should be here by June 11th if not sooner, but I was originally thinking July 4th too!
i think any theory is as good as the next as this point.

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
SarahMobius. I have a similar situation. Anniversary trip July 12th. Hopefully we will have our Mojito by then. It's kinda a anniversary present for my wife, who has always wanted a Jeep.
You have a wonderful wife! I hope we both have our Jeeps in time.

Sponsored

cjoynes

First Name
Cindi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and soon to be 2018 Mojito 2-door Rubicon
I will have to check tomorrow. We seemed to go into D at the exact same time so hoping I get to follow you forward here as well. Did the people going D1 this weekend get a date posted with it?
I just went to D1with a ship date of 6/18... we'll see...

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
I did. It’s an estimated ship date of June 16. I’m not holding my breath though!

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Well, another monday, another day stuck in JB. :mad:

In other news, anyone thinking about getting @ACE Engineering rock sliders, do it! They aren't on my jeep yet, but my wife picked them up this morning. I tried picking them up on Friday, but the box used for shipping/damage protection was too large for my car.

However, while I was there on Friday, Andrew(I believe that was his name) gave me a tour of the shop and the shop where they build all these parts. It's a pretty sweet set up and they also had some awesome jeeps there! The "tube" doors they are building for the JL are going to be awesome and I'm definitely getting a set! I'll share a couple pictures of the jeeps they had and they are very similar to the JK jeep in the picture. They are going out for the last prototype run this week so they should be available soon!

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Was going to order stuff but holding off now with the mass confusion and lack of information as to wth is going on with the builds and turbo status and prior events.

Sponsored

AREYOUFUS

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 KL TrailHawk, 1996 ZJ
After a week back in D status, I just got bumped back to D1. My estimated ship is still the same as it was from the first time it went into D1. It would be great if 6-11 was my ship date. Has anyone else who was be played the D to D1 back to D and back D1 gotten and updated ship date?

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
After a week back in D status, I just got bumped back to D1. My estimated ship is still the same as it was from the first time it went into D1. It would be great if 6-11 was my ship date. Has anyone else who was be played the D to D1 back to D and back D1 gotten and updated ship date?
Remember, estimated ship date is usually the build date. The ship date will depend on availability of trucks/rails.

Reactions: x3L

Bluandwht86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2020 JLR
Mine went back to D for 6 days. My est ship date stayed the same (5/29). Mine is still in D1 (today is day 20 and they don’t count the original days in D1). I’m hoping that it moved 6 days so hopefully today will be the day build starts. Def don’t count on yours being shipped that day. Also on my Ocean Blue build after it was built pending inspection it took 20 days until it made it through JB and was at my dealer by truck. If you are waiting for a train, I’m sorry.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Mine went back to D for 6 days. My est ship date stayed the same (5/29). Mine is still in D1 (today is day 20 and they don’t count the original days in D1). I’m hoping that it moved 6 days so hopefully today will be the day build starts. Def don’t count on yours being shipped that day. Also on my Ocean Blue build after it was built pending inspection it took 20 days until it made it through JB and was at my dealer by truck. If you are waiting for a train, I’m sorry.
Right, my build date was 5/24 and it was built on 5/23. Been sitting in JB purgatory since.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Showing Unlimited to St Petersburg, 2dr to Lakeland. I'm happy to say the one to St Pete is mine.
So ours are probably on the same train, coooollllll. Lakeland is mine.
For what its worth mine was unloaded off the train yesterday in Orlando. My dealer said it should be delivered any day now, I bet St. Pete is similar.
Sponsored