Sponsored

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader
Despite it being incredibly far, I'm going to Pinckney Chrysler Jeep because I was passed along a referral to the owner, Dan Hall. He's the one who emailed me this morning.
We are back up to 3 mojito owners in metro Detroit If I remember correctly the others jumped ship for blue or stingray grey.

shouldnthavesoldmyJEEP

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition, 2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 2018 JLU Rubicon
Royal Gate. Let's just say I have ties there. :)

You?
I live down the street from them... I talked to them, but they didn't want to budge on anything below 1% of invoice. They acted like no other dealer is doing the 5-6% below invoice. I've been calling around to see if I can find anyone local to give me a good deal, no luck so far. I have been in contact with Kim in Conway AR, so far she may win my business.

Sponsored

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I live down the street from them... I talked to them, but they didn't want to budge on anything below 1% of invoice. They acted like no other dealer is doing the 5-6% below invoice. I've been calling around to see if I can find anyone local to give me a good deal, no luck so far. I have been in contact with Kim in Conway AR, so far she may win my business.

Most of the guys there are clueless, I'll admit. My dad is one of the only ones there that has a clue, and he's 83.

That being said... They've been towing that line about under invoice pricing on the Wranglers. That seems to be the situation with all local dealers, like you said.

I'd be happy to hook you up with my dad if you wanted... He certainly knows what he's doing. But he's also bound by the same formula the other guys would be, even though he's in a higher position than them.

I get a family discount, plus I have Tread Lightly... Still not sure if they'll tack that on to the family discount or not. Haven't gotten that far, I guess. I was more worried about getting the thing ordered last month. I'll make the money work, regardless.

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
I have to say that finally all signs are pointing to some movement.

It's awfully rewarding to have stuck it out and not buckled and switched to a different color.

A bunch of people did that. Let's count how many come back here and speak of their regret. Especially after the color is out in the wild.

:giggle:
That's why I stuck it out, as many times as I wanted to settle for another color. Summer is here in Florida and my car doesn't have A/C, but I knew when i saw a Mojito jeep I'd regret not waiting. Sauna is good for your skin, right?

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader
Now I just need them to start producing the tan tops and I’ll be good. Or just owe me one and not delay the whole Jeep! I hate FCA’s inconsistencies..... Some people get their jeeps, some don’t, some get delayed, some don’t. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised since I know the inner workings of the auto industry.

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I can't wait to see Mojito in person, though I probably won't be ordering until the 2019s come out. However, I'm wondering how the red accents on the Rubicon are going to go with the green - I hope it doesn't look too Christmasy :)

shouldnthavesoldmyJEEP

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition, 2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 2018 JLU Rubicon
I can't wait to see Mojito in person, though I probably won't be ordering until the 2019s come out. However, I'm wondering how the red accents on the Rubicon are going to go with the green - I hope it doesn't look too Christmasy :)
I'm worried that they wont continue this color into 2019, plus I don't want to pay for another price increase for the new model year. I totally dig the hint of red with the green, I don't think it looks Christmasy at the moment.
Sponsored