Sponsored

Mojito vs bikini vs punk'n?? Which color to get?

Audio07

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara - Mojito!
I usually prefer subtlety but I got a decent deal on my Mojito! Sahara a few week ago. I have NEVER received as many compliments for any vehicle. I'm talking dozens of people in the past 3 weeks of ownership alone.

Think about it like this, you can only pull off bright green on Lambos and Jeeps!
Sponsored

G.D.S. 4x4

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Hardrock 2dr '19 JL Rubi
Occupation
Old Jeeper not gonna say how long!
I was going to get a Punkin' 2 door with tan top and interior....then my favorite...Hella Yella became available late. Pick any color ya want it'll make YOU happy!

Sponsored

rcliff1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 tj, 2014 Mustang GT, 2017 Ford F350 Dually, 2020 Diesel Rubicon on order
Ocean blue is boring. Kinda like white ...... oh..... wait.....
Ocean Blue is boring.....you done lost your mind..........jk....couldn't resist.....lol

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
What is boring about this?
Ocean Blue is boring.....you done lost your mind........
Yeah YOU true blue Jeepers tell those drunk disco light people that pick all the bright colors. In the meanwhile I will run around looking for people and bring some gasoline and ratchet - you guys keep the fire burning bro - we will see if those bright colored vehicle people still yell for joy when their Jolly Ranchers rides goes up in .....

Sorry I digress!

Jeep Wrangler JL Mojito vs bikini vs punk'n?? Which color to get? 1597711745061

Last edited:

Sponsored

beemerguy

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang 2006 PT cruser 2020 Wrangler sport S
Occupation
Retired Mfg. Engr.
Hi guys,
So I am going to be purchasing a "new" Jeep to replace my 2005 TJ, and I have decided that I am going to get a 2 door JL Rubicon (either a 2018 or 2019) and have been on the hunt to find one in one of my 3 favorite colors. To be honest, I really like all 3 colors and have been having a really hard time picking which one I want because this new JL will be my daily driver and I am going to have it for a long time.

My favorite color is green but I currently own an Electric lime green TJ, so I'm not too sure if I want another green Jeep. I like the bikini blue but fear I will have a harder time finding one because they came out in 2019, so thats one less year to find them in. Finally, I really like the orange, but maybe I am leaning more towards this one because this color is much more easier to find.

My question is, between these 3 colors, which one do you like best? If anyone out there owns any one of these colors, let me know how you like it and maybe why you chose it. I just don't want to get sick of or regret whatever color I choose. I also like red and white, but I am particular to exotic colors in Jeeps.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated!!
I have a 2020 Bikini Colored Sport S (3L) and love the color. Lots of compliments from men and women. First non red vehicle I have had in 20 tears. Note Bikini is not carried forward into 2021 Mdl year I am told so it will be unique

snatha

First Name
Staci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Hi guys,
So I am going to be purchasing a "new" Jeep to replace my 2005 TJ, and I have decided that I am going to get a 2 door JL Rubicon (either a 2018 or 2019) and have been on the hunt to find one in one of my 3 favorite colors. To be honest, I really like all 3 colors and have been having a really hard time picking which one I want because this new JL will be my daily driver and I am going to have it for a long time.

My favorite color is green but I currently own an Electric lime green TJ, so I'm not too sure if I want another green Jeep. I like the bikini blue but fear I will have a harder time finding one because they came out in 2019, so thats one less year to find them in. Finally, I really like the orange, but maybe I am leaning more towards this one because this color is much more easier to find.

My question is, between these 3 colors, which one do you like best? If anyone out there owns any one of these colors, let me know how you like it and maybe why you chose it. I just don't want to get sick of or regret whatever color I choose. I also like red and white, but I am particular to exotic colors in Jeeps.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated!!
Those are all great options but I’m partial to my bikini! I smile every time I see her!

Jeep Wrangler JL Mojito vs bikini vs punk'n?? Which color to get? E6BA94D6-1664-4F41-B2FA-FD2686B3658B