Sponsored

Mojito vs bikini vs punk'n?? Which color to get?

OP
OP

JEB-A-RONI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Because Hydro Blue wasn’t available and this was the next best color.
Jeep Wrangler JL Mojito vs bikini vs punk'n?? Which color to get? IMG_0998

Rumor has it Hydro Blue may return for 2021

But you can’t go wrong with red

[/QUOTE
Yeah red is a classic. Never seen that blue before but looks really nice. And that moab is so clean.

Sponsored

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
As time goes on imho , Mojito! will be the most valuable and sought after of the limited Jeep “special or fun colors”. Green Jeeps are just classic. Mojito! consistently gets a-lot of looks and compliments. Add in its limited availability.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Icinia

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Punk’n
I’ve had many jeeps in my life and always stuck to the blacks and greys. Saw this Punk’n on the lot and it blew me away so I traded my 2 door silver billet for it. It’s out of my comfort zone as I’m an introvert and it gets lots of attention, but I suck it up

Jeep Wrangler JL Mojito vs bikini vs punk'n?? Which color to get? 7F5AB352-33E4-42D8-81AB-D83C4F54BB4E

Last edited:

eriebug

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler, 2011 Jeep Gran Cherok, 2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ram
Hi guys,
So I am going to be purchasing a "new" Jeep to replace my 2005 TJ, and I have decided that I am going to get a 2 door JL Rubicon (either a 2018 or 2019) and have been on the hunt to find one in one of my 3 favorite colors. To be honest, I really like all 3 colors and have been having a really hard time picking which one I want because this new JL will be my daily driver and I am going to have it for a long time.

My favorite color is green but I currently own an Electric lime green TJ, so I'm not too sure if I want another green Jeep. I like the bikini blue but fear I will have a harder time finding one because they came out in 2019, so thats one less year to find them in. Finally, I really like the orange, but maybe I am leaning more towards this one because this color is much more easier to find.

My question is, between these 3 colors, which one do you like best? If anyone out there owns any one of these colors, let me know how you like it and maybe why you chose it. I just don't want to get sick of or regret whatever color I choose. I also like red and white, but I am particular to exotic colors in Jeeps.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated!!
I have had Jeeps for a very long time and mostly stuck with Yellow, I did own an Orange one and also a Red once but went back to Yellow. My wife traded her Cherokee in April 2019 for a Bikini Pearl Wrangler and absolutely looks the Jeep and the color. She is so glad she waited for the Bikini color. She is constantly getting compliments about her color which really makes her happy. It is such a great color and while there are out there the market is not flooded with them. It's not one of the same old colors. You will be very happy with it I am sure!!!!!!!!
Sponsored