Mojito! now available to order!

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
Just checked again this morning and Mojito still not available, Im tossing all the rumors I read here at the clients I have that are upset I didnt contect with them in time for the one week window to order. Im curious if the ones that were ordered are being produced or if those orders are just sitting in an office waiting to get the bugs worked out.
My understanding is that Mojito production was pushed again :swear:, and as mentioned above, pushed to May 14th (several sources). I am one of the lucky ones to have ordered on the first day of availability (4/10) so I at least have a VON. My opinion is that the paint was delayed again so they stopped taking orders for it...they usually take orders 2-3 weeks in advance of actual production date, so take that for what it is worth.

Cheers :beer:
Sponsored

MoJeepDust

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 00 XJ, 08 Avalanche, 76 CB550F
Occupation
Jeep Product Trainer
My understanding is that Mojito production was pushed again :swear:, and as mentioned above, pushed to May 14th (several sources). I am one of the lucky ones to have ordered on the first day of availability (4/10) so I at least have a VON. My opinion is that the paint was delayed again so they stopped taking orders for it...they usually take orders 2-3 weeks in advance of actual production date, so take that for what it is worth.

Cheers :beer:
Thanks! Appreciate any additional info, at least gives me something to tell the building line of people looking at mojito!

OP
OP
buried20kleague

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I’m a new member here and almost ready to place my order which will be a loaded Mojito Ruby when it’s possible, so I’ve been lurking in here learning what I can.

Honestly, at what point do you stop waiting on a 2018 and say well now the 2019 is the pick?

If they do move production to May 14 it would most likely mean delivery around July at the soonest if they do not get lost in purgatory. Exactly when do the 2019’s get rolled out?

I’m like you guys and want one tomorrow! Just curious as to worst case scenario

I've said it when your point has been brought up before... Your risk (if you really want Mojito) is that there's no guarantee Mojito will be a 2019 color.

Glass half full viewpoint would be they could have other colors you like more than mojito in 2019 though. So... Yeah.

Equinox

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
No experience with Jeep, but I know Toyota typically starts having New Years models show up at dealership around November of the current year.

I’m waiting for ordering to open up (again) on a mojito as well. :-/

Slim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2003 Mazda Miata, 1995 Ford Bronco
I have been lurking in the shadows of the forum for a couple of months now and living vicariously through all the folks ordering their new JL's. Congratulations to you all. I have learned a lot on the forum and really appreciate all the good information shared by the members. But... I want to order my Mojito! jeep already. Add me to the list of wannabes.

Sponsored

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chrysler 300c 2017 Jeep Renegade Desert Hawk
Hello everyone! This is my first post in any forum ever so I’m still trying to get use to things. My local dealer said that I can’t order my Mojito Rubicon until May 7 because the sales manager only orders them on allocation day or something like that. I have no idea what they’re talking about, I didn’t even know allocations were a factor in ordering. I see people already have vin number and von numbers and all this other stuff, but I can’t even place my order yet. Does anyone know why they would tell me that? Should I start looking for another dealer? I know absolutely nothing about ordering vehicles and allocations and all this other stuff. This will be only the 2nd brand new car I’ve purchased. I’ve been waiting for months to place my order as I’m sure many of you were too. As soon as I saw the new JL I wanted one, then the pictures of the Mojito color came out, and I NEEDED one!

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Hello everyone! This is my first post in any forum ever so I’m still trying to get use to things. My local dealer said that I can’t order my Mojito Rubicon until May 7 because the sales manager only orders them on allocation day or something like that. I have no idea what they’re talking about, I didn’t even know allocations were a factor in ordering. I see people already have vin number and von numbers and all this other stuff, but I can’t even place my order yet. Does anyone know why they would tell me that? Should I start looking for another dealer? I know absolutely nothing about ordering vehicles and allocations and all this other stuff. This will be only the 2nd brand new car I’ve purchased. I’ve been waiting for months to place my order as I’m sure many of you were too. As soon as I saw the new JL I wanted one, then the pictures of the Mojito color came out, and I NEEDED one!
Well currently the mojito can't be ordered. But if I were you, I'd find another dealer anyways so when it does open back up, you can order any day you want. I've never heard of such a story before

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
I ordered my Mojito early last week and immediately got a VON. I had included the Trail Rail Management System in my order...why not...not too much more money. Then I found out that the TRMS won't even be started on the assembly line until late May...early June, if even then. I contacted my dealer and asked him to delete the TRMS on my order since I still have not been given a VIN. He had no problem. So you have time to change your order if all you have is the VON.

Merica!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully JLU
Occupation
Future breaker of JL Wrangler parts!
Yeah. Unfortunately I'm out too. I ordered a black jlu rubi from dennis dillon. Its been fun guys but I'm tired of fca's bs.

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
I ordered my Mojito early last week and immediately got a VON. I had included the Trail Rail Management System in my order...why not...not too much more money. Then I found out that the TRMS won't even be started on the assembly line until late May...early June, if even then. I contacted my dealer and asked him to delete the TRMS on my order since I still have not been given a VIN. He had no problem. So you have time to change your order if all you have is the VON.
I'm going to do this as well. I ordered on 4/14 with the TRMS and I'll just order that and install it myself if they let me change the order.

Sponsored

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah. Unfortunately I'm out too. I ordered a black jlu rubi from dennis dillon. Its been fun guys but I'm tired of fca's bs.
Gotta do what you gotta do. Enjoy it!

MoJeepDust

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 00 XJ, 08 Avalanche, 76 CB550F
Occupation
Jeep Product Trainer
Dealers can't currently place Mojito orders anyway but the dealership you are working with sounds like they are not to eager to assist and there is no set allocation for Mojito or Rubicons. I would go to a different location for sure. I now have 3 people eagerly waitng for Mojito to reopen as an option and we check every afternoon. When you spend this kind of money you should work with a dealer who appreciates you and your business. Feel free to call or text me if I can be of any assistance.

Dustin Sprigg
Marshall ChryslerJeepDodge
1450 W. Arrow St. Marshall, MO
cell 660-865-9250

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe you misunderstood them? Prior to Mojito opening up for order, my dealer said that he would check back when he was putting in his allocated orders. Once I heard that Mojito could be ordered, I went in and they placed an order for me (and I have a VON).

If they truly won't order one outside of their allocation, I'd look somewhere else.

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
I’m a new member here and almost ready to place my order which will be a loaded Mojito Ruby when it’s possible, so I’ve been lurking in here learning what I can.

Honestly, at what point do you stop waiting on a 2018 and say well now the 2019 is the pick?

If they do move production to May 14 it would most likely mean delivery around July at the soonest if they do not get lost in purgatory. Exactly when do the 2019’s get rolled out?

I’m like you guys and want one tomorrow! Just curious as to worst case scenario
I’ve been waiting to order a two door Mojito and I have officially decided to wait for the 2019. For me the time frame is just too close to the model changeover. I know myself and in another month or so we will all be talking about the 2019’s and I won’t even have my 2018 yet and it will bother me . LOL

OP
OP
buried20kleague

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I’ve been waiting to order a two door Mojito and I have officially decided to wait for the 2019. For me the time frame is just too close to the model changeover. I know myself and in another month or so we will all be talking about the 2019’s and I won’t even have my 2018 yet and it will bother me . LOL

What will you do if Mojito isn't a color in 2019?
Sponsored