Results are only viewable after voting.

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I am thinking of a color to accent for my exterior mojito rubicon and was curious what others have done with their mojito rubicons I was thinking mojito but then I was like what about the RED!! so I am at a stand still. I am thinking of a mix and match of red and mojito

- accent color for like the door ring hook guards (red or mojito)
- rim accent color
- door handles
- diff plate
-etc

This is not for the interior (inside) of your jeep just the exterior (outside)
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
I am thinking of a color to accent for my exterior mojito rubicon and was curious what others have done with their mojito rubicons I was thinking mojito but then I was like what about the RED!! so I am at a stand still. I am thinking of a mix and match of red and mojito

- accent color for like the door ring hook guards (red or mojito)
- rim accent color
- door handles
- diff plate
-etc

This is not for the interior (inside) of your jeep just the exterior (outside)
I say embrace Rubicon red. Personally I prefer black accents (one reason I went Moab), but since a Rubicon already has red accents I'd say stick with it. Unless you're willing to eliminate red - then maybe purple? I've seen a few pics on the forum somewhere with a Mojito with purple accents that looked very nice. Check out the Mojito Club thread in the Show & Tell section for some inspiration... https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/mojito-wrangler-jl-club.2486

Edit: Found what I was thinking of - https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/colors-that-go-with-mojito.21762/#post-530501

ScottyD-NJ

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Mojito
I think I agress about the red. I think the red and green make a cool combo. I may also use a dark grey for so e accents as well.

Of course, that will have to wait until my mojito actually arrives.
Sponsored