Mojave Wrangler Reportedly On The Way

LateBraking

First Name
Y'all a cult.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Jesus, how much time do you spend on Reddit?
Jesus, how much time do you spend thread crapping otherwise perfectly decent discussion threads?

I actually feel bad for you, COVID-19 quarantine must be getting to you if all you have left is to thread crap a Mojave discussion thread. I'm actually gonna do you a favor and just put you on ignore list so we don't continue talking and and making you come across as a prick.

Last edited:

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Jesus, how much time do you spend thread crapping otherwise perfectly decent discussion threads?

I actually feel bad for you, COVID-19 quarantine must be getting to you if all you have left is to thread crap a Mojave discussion thread. I'm actually gonna do you a favor and just put you on ignore list so we don't continue talking and and making you come across as a prick.
Lol. Imagine my shock.

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

What's wrong with Reddit? It's just a discussion website, kind of like the one you are on right now...
It can be great for lots of things, but it has this weird mass personality effect going on there, where so many users have this shit-eating, smug snarky way they seem to write, and he reminded me of it. Sort of like how he grouped me into some Porsche owners generalization for some reason. Could practically hear the uptalk in his post. Drives me up the wall

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I can't wait to see what the Wrangler Mojave has on it. It may not be a 1:1 with the Gladiator. My build was going to be basically the Mojave anyways by adding all that stuff aftermarket to my Rubicon. If I could get all that factory with a factory warranty I would really consider swapping my Rubicon for one. The lack of locker does not concern me. If it is dana 44, it is easy enough to add one. I do want the 4:1 transfer case though. That is the only dealbreaker for me if it is not there. While I could add that, it is much more of an issue than a locker. If no 4:1 transfer case, then I will look at sticking to my original plans for my Rubicon. My wheels and tires go on Friday, so will then be looking at the best lift to gain the most up travel and have the clearance I need for the tires without looking like too much fender gap.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Any new news on the Mojave Wranglers?

Google hasn't been helpful.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Any new news on the Mojave Wranglers?

Google hasn't been helpful.
nope. I even stareted a new thread on here hoping someone in the know would chime in. I have heard it is still coming, but nothing "official"

would love to see Mojave become a new trim, and Rubicon become an option package. looking at other brands, that seems to be the new way to package things. as others have pointed out, a bare bones sport with the Rubicon off-road bits would be awesome as well.

personally I want a Mojave, and am hoping it will be out soon.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
nope. I even stareted a new thread on here hoping someone in the know would chime in. I have heard it is still coming, but nothing "official"

would love to see Mojave become a new trim, and Rubicon become an option package. looking at other brands, that seems to be the new way to package things. as others have pointed out, a bare bones sport with the Rubicon off-road bits would be awesome as well.

personally I want a Mojave, and am hoping it will be out soon.
I have seen one at RCORP. So they must be close to releasing.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
From the little Iā€™ve been able to gather, Gladiator Mojave doesnā€™t appear to have been nearly as successful as Gladiator Rubicon.

It could be that it is still too soon. But my guess is that if Gladiator Mojave had been a homerun, it would have been selling like hot cakes by now, which it hasnā€™t.

In fairness, overall Gladiator doesnā€™t seem to be selling as well as Wrangler, judging by Employee Pricing being offered on Gladiator for two months now, and recently extended to 2021 models.

No doubt FCA is going to be monitoring Gladiator Mojave sales very closely before extending it to Wrangler.

At the very least, I hope some of the suspension parts develop for JT Mojave find their way to JL.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I have seen one at RCORP. So they must be close to releasing.
I hope so. I already sold my 2020, so just waiting on the Mojave to get back in for my 4th JL.

ratherbskiing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUWD
Bringing this rumor back around for another go. So do we think the 392 is it? All quiet on the Mojave Wrangler front. I'm still intrigued. A wrangler with Mojave suspension and other related beefiness sounds good to me.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Bringing this rumor back around for another go. So do we think the 392 is it? All quiet on the Mojave Wrangler front. I'm still intrigued. A wrangler with Mojave suspension and other related beefiness sounds good to me.
I have been asking everyone I can think of and no one has any solid information. at this point i am pretty sure its not happening for 2021 MY for sure, and maybe not for the 2022. Even a few of the major vehicle review sites have also not heard anything, and no spy shots etc. like you would normally see.

JDChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
I have been asking everyone I can think of and no one has any solid information. at this point i am pretty sure its not happening for 2021 MY for sure, and maybe not for the 2022. Even a few of the major vehicle review sites have also not heard anything, and no spy shots etc. like you would normally see.
Keeping my fingers crossed we'll see it during the 2nd half of the year as a '22 MY.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
From the little Iā€™ve been able to gather, Gladiator Mojave doesnā€™t appear to have been nearly as successful as Gladiator Rubicon.

It could be that it is still too soon. But my guess is that if Gladiator Mojave had been a homerun, it would have been selling like hot cakes by now, which it hasnā€™t.

In fairness, overall Gladiator doesnā€™t seem to be selling as well as Wrangler, judging by Employee Pricing being offered on Gladiator for two months now, and recently extended to 2021 models.

No doubt FCA is going to be monitoring Gladiator Mojave sales very closely before extending it to Wrangler.

At the very least, I hope some of the suspension parts develop for JT Mojave find their way to JL.
They havenā€™t done enough marketing for the Mojave, most people donā€™t even know this trim exist, less on the specifics that makes this trim unique.

Personally I find the Mojave to be a extremely value-oriented package, considering the amount of goodies you can get for the same price of a Rubicon. Most of those ā€œgoodiesā€ cost a very pretty penny to upgrade in the aftermarket. The shocks alone, cost $5000 before tax and labor. Thicker axle tubes? Steel knuckles? Reinforced frame? Most of these upgrades are worth their weight in gold.
Sponsored

Last edited: