Mods recommendations - cosmetic, not for off-roading

JediWarrior

First Name
Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 528i
As a newbie to the Jeep world, I would like to share my heartfelt thanks for the tremendous amount of info on these forums !
I want to buy my first Jeep as our daily driver and we don't expect to off road much , if at all. I have loved the looks of some of the custom Jeeps I have seen around town and would like to get something similar. The stock Jeep look doesn't quite cut it for me and I would like to put in some mods purely for cosmetic reasons , not for off roading etc. My preference is to keep the "mods" to a minimum , both to save dough as well as to keep my warranty. Some nice bulleted wheels , good looking (and hopefully highway friendly) tires , extra fog lights for effect , coordinating colors on bumper etc. should do it ... Here is an example - https://jeep-for-sale.com/8497/2017-jeep-wrangler-unlimited/.

I will most probably choose a JL Sahara with Firecracker Red / Nacho / Mojito / Blue Metallic and black top , but would like to drive top down as much as possible. My lifestyle does not require a lift, but the sales rep recommends a lift and larger tires , wheels to get the oomph I am asking for. I seek expert opinion on this topic.
Sponsored

OP
OP

JediWarrior

First Name
Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 528i
I was also told a lift and bigger tires may void the transmission warranty, but not if the dealer performs these upgrades. Do you guys get your mods done after market or directly from dealer ? I know dealer will be more expensive, but not sure by how much ..