Modding the front of my jeep

Campdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door jeep wrangler 3.6
Occupation
Industrial Preventative Maintenence
I want to change the front of my jeep. Including grill, headlights, and fender flares, and eventually a bumper with a brush bar.

I want to go for a more aggressive look, as well as "more spartan" as my friend described his comparatively.

If I change my grille, will I make certain headlights not compatible anymore? Or do most grilles work with any headlights?

what about a grille insert. The grille I'm looking at I like, but I wonder if it can have a grille insert. As well if it works with any headlights.

Oh and what about bumper compatibility??

Below is the front of my jeep, and the 2 grilles i am considering. But I have those questions about compatibility. Bc stock headlights suckkkk lol
Jeep Wrangler JL Modding the front of my jeep 20221203_155119

Jeep Wrangler JL Modding the front of my jeep Screenshot_20230123-214637_Chrome
Jeep Wrangler JL Modding the front of my jeep Screenshot_20230123-214646_Chrome
Sponsored

Sponsored

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
OP, assuming it's a sincere question and not a setup of self-affliction, to answer your questions, yes, your lights and bumper will work, fit, and be compatible with angry grills. If you are going to do it, go all in and get the Grumper. :rock:

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
In all seriousness, OP, lights and winches are great upgrades for your Jeep. The "more aggressive" grill, however, is a point of contention around here. While most of us agree that it's your Jeep and you should do you... many feel the "angry grill" look is a bit... cartoonish. But hey, this is America, and you have the right to make your Jeep look however you want... just as other people will have the right to bust your balls about it. :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

I want to change the front of my jeep. Including grill, headlights, and fender flares, and eventually a bumper with a brush bar.

I want to go for a more aggressive look, as well as "more spartan" as my friend described his comparatively.

If I change my grille, will I make certain headlights not compatible anymore? Or do most grilles work with any headlights?

what about a grille insert. The grille I'm looking at I like, but I wonder if it can have a grille insert. As well if it works with any headlights.

Oh and what about bumper compatibility??

Below is the front of my jeep, and the 2 grilles i am considering. But I have those questions about compatibility. Bc stock headlights suckkkk lol
Jeep Wrangler JL Modding the front of my jeep 1674530107028

Jeep Wrangler JL Modding the front of my jeep 9898F71E-DE40-4B93-90C4-39805EE59CEC

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
In all seriousness, OP, lights and winches are great upgrades for your Jeep. The "more aggressive" grill, however, is a point of contention around here. While most of us agree that it's your Jeep and you should do you... many feel the "angry grill" look is a bit... cartoonish. But hey, this is America, and you have the right to make your Jeep look however you want... just as other people will have the right to bust your balls about it. :)
Normally, I'd have a comment about Americans always thinking everything is about them.

In this case though, they're all yours. ;)
Sponsored