Moab steel front bumper winch ready?

TexRivers

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
I was told by the dealer that the steel front bumper on my Moab is “wench ready”. Does this mean It already has a winch carrier?
Sponsored

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
My Jeep is definitely wench ready. In fact, if I meet the right wench, I’ll even make the dogs ride in back.

moreandfaster11

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door (Ordered 3/30/19) and 2016 Subaru STi Limited
My Jeep is definitely wench ready. In fact, if I meet the right wench, I’ll even make the dogs ride in back.
Nice.

Sponsored

sprayingmango

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Moab
Occupation
Teacher
Just put a Warn Zeon 10-S on my Moab. The bumper is a Rubicon steel bumper that is "winch ready." I got the Warn Winch plate, it fit perfectly. Took me about 3 hours to install, there were some tense moments getting the 4 inner bumper bolts back on (the Zeon is a tight fit) but it's doable.

BuyMoparts

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.404parts.com
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT
I was told by the dealer that the steel front bumper on my Moab is “wench ready”. Does this mean It already has a winch carrier?
@ExitLeft is correct. You've got a spot for a winch to be installed, however you will need to get obviously a winch but more importantly don't forget that you'll need the Winch mounting bracket. Pretty much you have the holes for the winch to sit in...but no winch and nothing to bolt that winch to safely.

We don't sell winches, but we have the Genuine mounting bracket to go with your MOAB. I'll shoot you a PM with the link.

Here is what the brackets look like for anyone else trying to gather information.

822002460f760e88c7c6c433bee404c0.jpg

regreen61

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Rubicon 2.0L
Mine isn't wench ready. I removed the rear sets and my dog gets the passenger seat.
Sponsored