Moab regional must do list...?

Dieselruby

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Lots of info on Moab out there and getting overwhelmed, so much to do and see. Looking for must do trials in Moab region.

We are heading out the last week of August. 2 moderately moded jeeps, one rubi With 35s 2.5 inch lift one sport with 33s and 2 inch lift.

looking for trail suggestions and if known any permits/fees needed for such.

Lastly, anyone planning to be out there would be awesome to take some rides together.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dieselruby

Dieselruby

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
The book recommendation looks worthy of a 20 spot. I know some of you have ridden many of the offerings and with somewhat limited time, looking for a blend of reasonable technical driving challenge and unique landscape/sights to see. Also looking to keep ourself out of too much trouble. Best I can tell trail ratings while intended to be somewhat standardized aren’t really. In Wisconsin much of the higher rated trails I have found to be quite doable even for stock rigs. Second group ride I ever went on chose the 3 rated ride which was just fire roads through the woods. Nothing wrong with that but didn’t want to get myself in over my head. Next ride I chose the level 6 and still doable but certainly more adventurous. I do not think this will translate to out west but haven't been there so can’t personally say for sure how best to translate. Sean K exactly what I’m looking for thank you!