Moab July 30/31?

Sparky1352

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Recon
I'm in Salt Lake City for a few months due to work. I want to take advantage of having access to the Moab area and would like to hit some trails on either Saturday or Sunday for the last weekend of this month. Is anyone planning on being in the area that wouldn't mind if I tagged along? Or would anyone like to plan a trip to hit some trails? As a minimum, I'd like to do FIns & Things and Hell's Revenge, but am really open to anything. Thoughts? Ideas? Recommendations? Takers?
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I'm in Salt Lake City for a few months due to work. I want to take advantage of having access to the Moab area and would like to hit some trails on either Saturday or Sunday for the last weekend of this month. Is anyone planning on being in the area that wouldn't mind if I tagged along? Or would anyone like to plan a trip to hit some trails? As a minimum, I'd like to do FIns & Things and Hell's Revenge, but am really open to anything. Thoughts? Ideas? Recommendations? Takers?
FYI, Fins and HR are in Sand Flats Rec Area which is right by downtown Moab, and both are used on the tours, and have reasonable usage even mid week. Even if you don't find someone to go with, I wouldn't have any concerns running those solo.

The trails a bit North like Top of the World and Rose Garden Hill are more remote and have no signal. We didn't do Poison Spider, but that area seems to be a similar location (only opposite side of town) as Sand Flats.