Sponsored

Moab - July 17th-21st.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
We are headed down to Moab from the 17th - 21st of July. Any advice for a first trip? I am getting lift/ tires on just before we leave so I am pretty excited as it’s been a bucket list place for me. I would love any feedback on favorite trails or places to visit. Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
Never been but we will be there the week after you’re there. We are planning to do Hell’s Revenge, Fins N things, top of the world, Golden bar time, poison spider Mesa...still trying to finalize our trails.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Favorite view is top of the world. Best trail..I really liked triple threat (poison spider mesa, gold bar rim and golden spike) but thats a long day. Fun trial is fins and things. Biggest attraction is hell’s revenge. Moabs is a blast. We’re going to be there around the time y’all are. It’s a stop on the way to do the rubicon trail!

brett

OP
OP
O’BanionJLUR
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Favorite view is top of the world. Best trail..I really liked triple threat (poison spider mesa, gold bar rim and golden spike) but thats a long day. Fun trial is fins and things. Biggest attraction is hell’s revenge. Moabs is a blast. We’re going to be there around the time y’all are. It’s a stop on the way to do the rubicon trail!

brett
Thanks for the feedback. I am pretty sure the first day will cover fins and things, helps revenge & top of the world. I am just wrapping up getting my lift/tires so I am excited to see how it does. Have a fun trip and hopefully we will see you out there.

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Thanks for the feedback. I am pretty sure the first day will cover fins and things, helps revenge & top of the world. I am just wrapping up getting my lift/tires so I am excited to see how it does. Have a fun trip and hopefully we will see you out there.
fins and things and hells revenge could be done in a day. Top of the world is around 30 mins outside of town and I’d set aside a day for that one by itself. You’re going to have a blast. Just looked and we’re rolling into town on Sunday the 19th I think. Will be driving in from telluride which isn’t terribly far. Goal is to get my wife to drive the entire fins and things run and build her confidence while were there! I love sharing this sport with people and that’s the perfect trail to get Moab comfortable!

brett

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
We, three JLURs will arrive in Moab the late afternoon of the 15th of July. We plan to wheel MOab until the 24th. Then head ot the Rubicon trail. We are coming from Michigan. If you see us on the trail say hi.

We will be in these three JLURs
Jeep Wrangler JL Moab - July 17th-21st. 1594294020969

OP
OP
O’BanionJLUR
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
fins and things and hells revenge could be done in a day. Top of the world is around 30 mins outside of town and I’d set aside a day for that one by itself. You’re going to have a blast. Just looked and we’re rolling into town on Sunday the 19th I think. Will be driving in from telluride which isn’t terribly far. Goal is to get my wife to drive the entire fins and things run and build her confidence while were there! I love sharing this sport with people and that’s the perfect trail to get Moab comfortable!

brett
Awesome, I can’t wait!

OP
OP
O’BanionJLUR
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
We, three JLURs will arrive in Moab the late afternoon of the 15th of July. We plan to wheel MOab until the 24th. Then head ot the Rubicon trail. We are coming from Michigan. If you see us on the trail say hi.

We will be in these three JLURs
Jeep Wrangler JL Moab - July 17th-21st. 1594294020969
Those look great! I will definitely say hello if we see you out there!! I have been running stock the last 18 months trying to find out what I liked/didn’t as its my first Jeep. Today is new tires then Monday lift/ bumper tire & carrier. I’ll send some pics when done so you can say hi as well if you spot us first. Safe travels and see you there!

Sponsored

UrbanCowboyAZ

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JLURD, ‘02 TJ
Occupation
Real Estate
My wife and I pick up our new Jeep in Boise next Tuesday and then heading straight to Moab for 15th and 16th then Telluride for the weekend. Sounds like a bunch of other people here are going to be around those areas next week. Hopefully we’ll run into some of you!

OP
OP
O’BanionJLUR
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
My wife and I pick up our new Jeep in Boise next Tuesday and then heading straight to Moab for 15th and 16th then Telluride for the weekend. Sounds like a bunch of other people here are going to be around those areas next week. Hopefully we’ll run into some of you!
Congrats on your new Jeep! Put up a pic when you get it and if we see you we will be sure to say hello.