Sponsored

MOAB...I just don’t understand Why the thread was closed.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Seems there’s always that one that has their panties in a twist :facepalm:
My reaction was not quite the same, but the post he was responding to was not in tune with good nature forum ripping, whether you have a sport bike, a sports car, a jeep, a truck, a hi-fi system, vinyl or cd's its all the same and in general good natured or baffled by each others misconceptions which I often am. Especially civics with loud exhaust and 20" wheels on a jeep. getting old ain't for pansies. and get off my lawn... LOL :like:
Sponsored

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
My reaction was not quite the same, but the post he was responding to was not in tune with good nature forum ripping, whether you have a sport bike, a sports car, a jeep, a truck, a hi-fi system, vinyl or cd's its all the same and in general good natured or baffled by each others misconceptions which I often am. Especially civics with loud exhaust and 20" wheels on a jeep. getting old ain't for pansies. and get off my lawn... LOL :like:
Oh and that was not even mentioning cyclist and triathlete forums.. WAY more elitist than this.

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
The real skill set is when you slog through mud and then have to go over big rocks with slimy tires ;)
No the real skill set is when you do all the above, THEN go to the MALL in the comfort of your SAHARA!!!! Take that!!!

ECHO

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL Rubicon - Black
Occupation
Retired Air Force - Currently in my Dream Job
No the real skill set is when you do all the above, THEN go to the MALL in the comfort of your SAHARA!!!! Take that!!!
You missed .. going to the car wash and Starbucks before the mall ;)

BLLFRG

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4

Sponsored

BLLFRG

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Like I said in the original thread to a guy with similar butt ache “ just don’t read the f... king thing, it is really that simple”
giphy.gif

Sponsored

BLLFRG

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Like I said in the original thread to a guy with similar butt ache “ just don’t read the f... king thing, it is really that simple”
What??? And miss a golden opportunity to get offended?! Phhht.... never.

OP
OP
JC7

JC7

First Name
Jdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Pretty crazy how much better a stock MOAB looks than a Rubicon
wrangler_moab_46433101_270641366931600_323129965952396825_n.jpg
IMG_20181022_153154 (1).jpg
53d46e4a8f5bc2d303db4a2666fea75a.jpg
IMG_20181022_153154.jpg
You mean how much better a Sahara looks with a Rubicon hood, wheels and bumper? Lol

Stop diluting yourself and take a long hard look at your poor decision, ...and the laundry list of poor decisions that led you to Moab. :CWL:

OP
OP
JC7

JC7

First Name
Jdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
How dare you ask me to park my rig next to something so inferior as a rubicon!
Aww back for jokes after nuking the original thread. Be careful here little buddy. You’re liable to get your feelings hurt again.

OP
OP
JC7

JC7

First Name
Jdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Thought about purchasing a Wrangler to go with the Gladiator later this year, then I found this thread. JFC, never seen so many juvenile adults bickering and belittling folks over their choice of trim level of the same vehicle. This is certainly not in line with the inclusive, friendly, hand-waiving Jeep community I've heard about and expected to find. Obviously, I'm not speaking to everyone who posted on this thread, I get the funny one-liners, but some on this thread have some serious insecurity problems and I strongly encourage them to seek out psychiatric help. There's no reason to question one's purchase decision nor is there a reason to have to justify oneself to strangers. After reading this thread, I'm starting to develop an unwarranted preconception against Rubicon owners who don't regularly rock-crawl, to be insecure, approval-seeking, bigots.
Dude literally created an account to read 30 pages of strangers bickering then go on to make a single post and has the balls to say we’re the ones with psychological problems. :like:

OP
OP
JC7

JC7

First Name
Jdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
@UKCATS unlimited owners are not on trial here, there should be separate thread for us.
Jeep announced today that they have stripped “unlimited” from all Moab vehicles and replaced it with Limited. ...not because of quantity of course, but rather due to its limited capability.

I do like the moabites plastidipped wheels though.
Sponsored