Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious what are the spring numbers on the rear of the hardtop JLU moabs?

And is it me or is the Moab the most level model?
Sponsored

ShineJL

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Wrangler
According to the order guide dated 10/04/2018 you can get the Sahara Logo (CLT5) tan seats on the 24M MOAB package, refer to page 7 under Leather Trimmed Seats w/Sahara Logo for the 2_M. Am I reading this incorrectly?

What you cant get is the Sahara Logo black seats on the 24M MOAB package. I'm leaning black anyway which leaves me only one choice JEEP Logo (FLX9) black seats. Just wanted to see pics for comparison before I order.

(BTW...Thanks for posting the pics.)
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2019-Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited-Moab-4WD-t83699#listing=255494853

F3C0D40B-1A4A-4311-869F-E2E871848E2A.jpeg

D264A6B6-3070-40A1-B818-B03DED878ECE.jpeg

1FA376B1-0EF7-4381-9BA3-5B31A5BE650E.jpeg

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
My 2018 JLU MOAB has black leather seats with "Jeep" logo.

ShineJL

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Wrangler
My 2018 JLU MOAB has black leather seats with "Jeep" logo.
Yes. Black seats “should” have a “Jeep” logo only?

was someone falling asleep in the production line on this one?

Sponsored

tlmacson

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
My guess - this was one of the last 2019 Moabs produced and the factory had exhausted its supply of black "JEEP " seats. Any way to ascertain the production date?

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
My guess - this was one of the last 2019 Moabs produced and the factory had exhausted its supply of black "JEEP " seats. Any way to ascertain the production date?
I'm not sure about it being due to one of the last 2019s. I followed my Moab through production and I know for a fact it was one of the very last (they started making 2020s before I received it) and it has "Jeep" seats.

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
We had a JKU Sahara and the stitching on one of the heated seats began to unravel.
Dealership replaced immediately. Told me it was just a cover and easily replaced.
Maybe they could do the same for your new Moab?

Sponsored

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Looked pretty nice this evening I just had to snap a picture!

D483FEF3-C13C-44FE-93A7-CD10DFA4C1F5.jpeg

EngenZerO

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab
I'm not sure about it being due to one of the last 2019s. I followed my Moab through production and I know for a fact it was one of the very last (they started making 2020s before I received it) and it has "Jeep" seats.
My fingers are crossed! I’ve been working with my dealer to get my front passenger seat replaced due to scratch on delivery. I got FCA approval for replacement from their regional rep, but I’ve been getting the cover is on backorder and they have no idea when it will or ever get here. So I have no idea what’s going to happen. One of the people at the dealership mentioned they may be able to just swap the bottom seat cover portion as it may be two pieces. I just got JeepCares involved to see if they can provide further help.

ShineJL

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Wrangler
I am looking to buy a white Moab. Anyone ready to part ways with theirs, hit me up. Serious buyer.

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
My fingers are crossed! I’ve been working with my dealer to get my front passenger seat replaced due to scratch on delivery. I got FCA approval for replacement from their regional rep, but I’ve been getting the cover is on backorder and they have no idea when it will or ever get here. So I have no idea what’s going to happen. One of the people at the dealership mentioned they may be able to just swap the bottom seat cover portion as it may be two pieces. I just got JeepCares involved to see if they can provide further help.
I would push for them to replace the "Sahara" cover also if it's important to you. I used to work at a seat manufacturer that made seats for Honda. We had to maintain the ability to make replacement seats that met all specs for 10 years. That may be a difference between Honda and Jeep, but still. I hope it goes smoothly for you.
Sponsored