First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
I think that all the Moab dark accents (rather than red accents) make Bikini really pop.
The dark accents on the Moab's are part of it's unique package.
I do not use red on our billet silver.
Nothing wrong with red. I like red accents too, but not on our Moab.
My opinion is that red would take away from the Moab package.
Sponsored

palmor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude, 2018 JLU Moab
Any MOAB owners have issues with steering? Mine is perfectly fine. I'm wondering if the CV joints up front really make a big difference here.
Mine is perfectly fine and I'm coming from an Audi S4 (so I'd think I'd be more sensitive to it).

Rycam

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLU Moab Firecracker Red, 2015 Dodge Durango R/T - white, red leather, blacktop pkg (traded), 1995 Mustang GT convertible, Lexus RX350
I have the same Moab with the top - I just love driving it and the color is amazing. Enjoy it! There are only 92 of us in production.
Where did you get your count of 92 in production? I asked a different member who had mentioned production #’s on other colors but did not say how many Firecracker Red Moab’s were produced, I did not get a reply. Can you provide your source or list all production #’s for all colors if you have that info as I am sure there are many people in this forum that would appreciate that information. Thank you!

Sponsored

Rycam

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLU Moab Firecracker Red, 2015 Dodge Durango R/T - white, red leather, blacktop pkg (traded), 1995 Mustang GT convertible, Lexus RX350
I have the same Moab with the top - I just love driving it and the color is amazing. Enjoy it! There are only 92 of us in production.
Hi, I had a notification that you replied to me about my question on production numbers but there was nothing there. If you have the production numbers for all 2019 Moab colors, can you please post?

Rla1022

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Moab
I only got production number ms on Bikini 92 and Punkn 97. Sorry did ask about other colors. There were 4200 total.

Rycam

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I only got production number ms on Bikini 92 and Punkn 97. Sorry did ask about other colors. There were 4200 total.
Any way you can provide your source so I can research the numbers on my own?

Sponsored

Black Moab

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Moab Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I have the ‘19 Moab. It’s also my everyday car

To those who lifted or added larger tires on their MOAB, what’s your experience?
I’ve heard it causes a lot more issues than neccesary by lifting it or adding larger tires, especially on a car that’s used everyday.

Appreciate you’re feedback!

I use mine as a daily driver too and I drive alot. i just have a spacer lift and if you arent doing serious offroading that is the way to go if you are trying to keep it cheap and close to stock feel. I rather have a $200 spacer lift than a $500-1000 cheap full lift kit. A spacer lift keeps your Quality OEM springs and shocks, you just dont get the articulation like you would with a full lift. as far as tires go i have 315/70/17 KO2's which either need wheel spacers or a few washers added to the steering stop bolts to prevent rubbing the lower control arms at full lock when turning on stock rims. 8th gear is pretty much gone at 70mph+ on stock gears, but she still gets up and goes. the main thing is go with a good light weight all terrain or quiter mud terrain so you dont lose all its pep with stock gearing. i dont regret any of it and i love my jeep. Square wheels would ride smother than those KM2's that come on it.

Rycam

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google PLMCRZY PRODUCTION NUMBERS.
THANK YOU!!! Found what I was looking for with your help! Going to repost for all to see!!!

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Wow that is awesome thanks for sharing the info

Rycam

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow that is awesome thanks for sharing the info
I had no idea our Jeeps were as “limited” as they are!!! Pretty cool info!!!
Sponsored