tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll chime in because I did drive mine before the lift and spacers and it only rubbed at full lock turn. It rubbed on the lower control arms
Sponsored

EngenZerO

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab
I’ll chime in because I did drive mine before the lift and spacers and it only rubbed at full lock turn. It rubbed on the lower control arms
So you did the 315s first then a lift? I’m still debating on which lift to go with Mopar (Warranty Purposes) or Dynatrac. I plan on keeping the stock rims and going with 315 KO2 and either spydertrac or synergy spacers.

If I did the spacers and tires that would eliminate running at full lock turn for now till I go with the lift?

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So you did the 315s first then a lift? I’m still debating on which lift to go with Mopar (Warranty Purposes) or Dynatrac. I plan on keeping the stock rims and going with 315 KO2 and either spydertrac or synergy spacers.

If I did the spacers and tires that would eliminate running at full lock turn for now till I go with the lift?
I did 315s without lift or spacers for about a week while the spacers where on order. It worked just had to be mindful with tight turns

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Steel rear bumper completes the OEM+ look!

2C1E065D-0895-4AE7-A60E-9A128C842DA1.jpeg

Sponsored

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How does it affect thé sensors
I It doesn’t effect the sensors I had to order the sensor holders than just rotated them away from my oversized spare, because with my factory plastic bumper and 315s the sensors were going off all the time when I shifted in reverse

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
I had opted for Heritage Tan leather seats, and the look with my Granite Crystal exterior never really pleased me. Expensive mistake.

Just got custom @Katzkin seats installed - went for black with red wings/accents and red stitching. Because I went through a jeep dealer (in another state, all done online!), I was able to request any of the official Jeep logos to be stitched in. Turns out they now have the official "Moab" logo available to match the typeface and look of the hood decal. Then I agonized over whether to do the Moab logo in red stitching or in a more subtle black-on-black stitching. Finally chose the latter and now that I see it, I think I made the right choice. Others may say that all stitching should have been the same color, but I like the more subtle look of the logo like this.

Katzkin and my (excellent) local installer also did the arm rest cover to match... red stitching. Was important to me since that previously white stitching was right up against the seats that would have red stitching.

Very happy with the results, and the installer was top notch... can't find a bulge, wrinkle, or stitch out of place so far.

Now I have to decide if I want to recolor the rest of the white stitching - dash panel, door panels, steering wheel, shifter boots.

fullsizeoutput_147d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1479.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_147e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_147a.jpeg

AwibWYNzTqG%KF5yNLxNeg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_1472.jpeg

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great, I think you can use red oil paint marker or some sort of ink and color in the factory white stitching, saw someone on the forum do it to their Mojito with green ink.

Sponsored

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
Looks great, I think you can use red oil paint marker or some sort of ink and color in the factory white stitching, saw someone on the forum do it to their Mojito with green ink.
Yep, been experimenting with several different fabric markers to find the best match... and then see if I have the patience to do it all.

Black Moab

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Moab Edition
Vehicle Showcase
What material did you use for your tonneau cover?
i made it out of a solid 3/4inch plywood and painted with bedliner. i used an aluminum T channel to connect the 2 pieces together and the factory hardtop bolts and holes to hold it on. i put weather stripping between the wood and and jeep to keep it from scratching. if my cuts around the back seat and roll bars were a little better it would be 100% waterproof or if i added some weather stripping there it would be. overall its about 95% waterproof though. mainly just wanted it to keep the wind and wondering eyes from taking stuff out of the back.

Black Moab

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Moab Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Nice looking Moab. Are you running 6 or 10 ply? 113 vs 121. How is the ride and did you drive it with the 315's before the spacer lift? If you did, was it rub free like so many on here are claiming?
i have the 6ply. they roll alot smoother and quieter than the KM2's did for sure. i did the lift and tires at the same time. it would be pretty stuffed without the lift. i did drive it without the wheel spacers for a bit though, but had some rubbing at full turn. if i had to do it again i would go 35x12.5 milestar patagonias. a little bit bigger and way more agressive, cheaper and have really good reviews. check out lite brite nations youtube review on the 37s they had. I think im going to do the inner fender chop with 37 patagonias next.

Rycam

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLU Moab Firecracker Red, 2015 Dodge Durango R/T - white, red leather, blacktop pkg (traded), 1995 Mustang GT convertible, Lexus RX350
I asked about a color breakdown as well as the number of one touch top.
Any further info received on production numbers on Moab’s broken down by color? I have a Firecracker Red 2019 and very curious to know how many red ones were built this year. I appreciate any info you can find or have. Thank you for your time.