Sponsored

MOAB Edition JL Club Thread

Sponsored

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460
Just picked up my Ocean Blue today!! About to go out and set it up! Finally! I had a quick question: When I got home I noticed the white headliner on the inside of the freedom panels are very dirty....maybe someone took them off and placed them on the ground. I gave it a quick once over with a wipe and that didn't get it out. Any pointers? Thanks

IMG_3553.jpg
My white insulation panels were a little dirty too. I sprayed Simple Green cleaner on a cheap micro fiber towel and used that and they cleaned up nicely. I wouldn’t use any kind of solvent for fear that it would screw up the plastic texture. Hope you get yours clean!

Last edited:

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460
Bought up my 2018 BLACK MOAB off of the lot on 11/23. Now have 1,250 miles on it and no complaints so far. No pictures yet as it’s rained a lot since I got it and it’s filthy. So far I’ve added the Mopar sill plates, Mopar locking gas cap (re-keyed it myself using a YouTube video instructions) and the Mopar grill/winch guard. I’ve ordered the Mopar light mounting brackets and a 14” light bar. Have also ordered the M.O.R.E dead pedal so my left foot has a place to ride rather than hanging in the abyss to the left of the brake pedal.

Sponsored

Jnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Moab
I know I'm biased since I own one, but these are all amazing looking rigs. The MOAB just pops in every color I've seen so far. I hope everyone is enjoying theirs as much as I am with mine!

Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubi
Hey Moab folks... are any of you running 33" tires with stock wheel size and no lift? If so, any rubbing issues?
Sponsored