MOAB Edition JL Club Thread

Taurian

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, Harley Davidson CVO Road Glide
Hi Everyone: I'm looking for a complete set of used MOAB rims/tires. If you know of anyone that has a set, please PM me, Thanks.

Jnz

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Moab
I've had my 2018 Moab for 2 1/2 years now. My order was the first one that my dealer got in. Just traded out the KM2 Mud Terrains for Goodyear Duratracs. Only had them for a week, but I'm very impressed with the grip in the snow and how much quieter they are. I didn't mind the noise before, but my wife likes them a lot better. Still an aggressive tread. The snow performance is what did it for me. The KM2s did well in deep snow, but on wet roads and light snow, I just didn't have the same confidence in them that I've had in other tires I've used in the past. Goodyear and my tire place had a special in Feb. for buy 3 get 1 free, plus a $75 rebate, so the timing worked out.

JDub1156

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB
Hi Everyone: I'm looking for a complete set of used MOAB rims/tires. If you know of anyone that has a set, please PM me, Thanks.
[/QUOTE
I have a set, but located in Wisconsin. Only $10I miles on the m, and have sensors too

Advertisement

Hothead Headliners

Advertisement