Rubicollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Veterinarian
Hey all.

So I had picked my 2019 Wrangler loaded JLUR up in March, and as it turns out, was missing a few items when I picked it up.
- Rear cargo compartment rubber mat
- Rubber hitch insert for towing package
- Jeep Torx set for hardtop/doors/windshield
- And the most interesting minor thing....the dummy connector that the hardtop electrical connector and wiper fluid line attack to while the hardtop was off. This one I didn't notice until I took my hardtop off for the first time and watched a tutorial on where all the bolts were.

Was able to get the first 3 easily from my salesman, but the service department/parts department appear to think that I have some missing wiring and want to tear apart the back of my Jeep. As far as I understood, it's just a connector place holder.

I'm not upset for the multiple missing parts of my $60k car, just want to make sure I get them. Am I wrong that this is just a dummy connector? What wiring are they wanting to install after "tearing it apart"? I just want to make sure there isn't something more that I'm missing.

Attached a picture of the piece I'm referring to. Check your Jeeps on pick up folks! :)

Image 5-9-19 at 5.10 PM.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
It's a very simple piece of plastic, no wiring. I popped mine out and took a pic...

C9DCD4E6-4303-427A-BDE9-90B21A614C64.jpeg

OP
OP
Rubicollie

Rubicollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Veterinarian
It's a very simple piece of plastic, no wiring. I popped mine out and took a pic...

C9DCD4E6-4303-427A-BDE9-90B21A614C64.jpeg
Thank you. This is exactly what I was expecting it to be. Makes me happy I didn't agree to the dealer tearing the rear apart to find some non-existent wiring.

CombatRelated

First Name
DANIEL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport
So what is that piece called? I need to order one. Been searching and searching can’t find anything.