Missing Radiator Hose Clamp

RivaDriver

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
I was cleaning up the engine compartment after some off roading this past weekend and noticed what appears to be a missing radiator hose clamp. I hadn't noticed it previously so I don't know if the clamp was ever there. Didn't find anything laying around the front of the motor compartment either. Can someone please provide a photo of their 392 that shows what is supposed to be there? Thanks for the help!

Jeep Wrangler JL Missing Radiator Hose Clamp IMG_3385
Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I was cleaning up the engine compartment after some off roading this past weekend and noticed what appears to be a missing radiator hose clamp. I hadn't noticed it previously so I don't know if the clamp was ever there. Didn't find anything laying around the front of the motor compartment either. Can someone please provide a photo of their 392 that shows what is supposed to be there? Thanks for the help!

Jeep Wrangler JL Missing Radiator Hose Clamp 005-we-drive-the-392
That missing one and the one holding the hose are both used by the 3.6/2.0 air intake as mounting. It seems with the 392 Jeep used the one to secure the coolant hose, with the other empty. It doesn't look like it had anything installed in your photo - the slip nut is not marred at all.

OP
OP

RivaDriver

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Thanks for the responses and confirmation I'm not missing anything. Take care!

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
Thanks for the responses and confirmation I'm not missing anything. Take care!
If it was mine, I'd put a zip-tie around the hose and thru the eyelet to keep things from moving around. Just don't get it too tight, obviously.
Sponsored