OP

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
this post should have died long ago when someone asked the OP what engine they had and they didn't know - that's the point this discussion should have vanished.
WOW! You sure are more screwed up than me by making that statement. Since I ordered the jeep, of course I knew we were getting a V-6 gas automatic. I did not understand about the E torque however since that is not even a choice when you order a V6 gas. It was mandatory.

VKSheridan

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 Dr Rubicon JL Hardtop
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Heavy Equipment
Vehicle Showcase
this post should have died long ago when someone asked the OP what engine they had and they didn't know - that's the point this discussion should have vanished.
I know right? I mean, if you don’t know how many needle bearings are in each u-joint cap, you have no right to ask if you should port the locker sensors here. /s

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
It was not stolen. The Jeep is always garaged. No proper thief would reinstall the cradle. Not on the build sheet. My guess is FCA was trying different configurations as the 2.0 Turbos were being produced. I believe 2019 was the first model year for these?
This is such a crazy thing for them to lie to you about.

Sponsored

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
I know right? I mean, if you don’t know how many needle bearings are in each u-joint cap, you have no right to ask if you should port the locker sensors here. /s
You could pot the locker sensors but should not port them. The horse power gains from porting just isn't worth the work.

/S

VKSheridan

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 Dr Rubicon JL Hardtop
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Heavy Equipment
Vehicle Showcase
You could pot the locker sensors but should not port them. The horse power gains from porting just isn't worth the work.

/S
Heh heh, well done sir, we’ll done!

Reactions: GtX