Not open for further replies.

Jnrscaping

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara
Will do! Most of the team is out until after the new year, so I'll keep you updated.

Yes, thank you for catching that. 12 lb-ft and 7 HP are the correct gains. Website has been updated.

Thanks everybody! Hope you all had a good Christmas/Hanukkah/Festivus and a happy New Year!

-Steve
@Mishimoto. Someone else mentioned the question and I was excited to know your guys’ response. Are you guys going to look into an aftermarket Intercooler by any chance or any other “turbo upgrades”. I put in your racing radiator and fan shroud in my 2005 wrangler and it made a world of difference as I snow plow with it and it would run very hot. The point is people trust you guys your knowledge and dedication to the craft and perfection. So; if you guys come out with more things for the 2.0’s with the same dedication etc etc we will buy. I can guarantee you that.
Sponsored

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
For some reason I completely missed the GFB part and my brain just filled in TS dual-port. :facepalm: Need more coffee. I really like the design of the GFB DV+, been thinking about buying one for my GTI since the stock one won't hold boost past 3,000 RPM. How do you like it on the JL?

Thanks,
-Steve
I had one in my Mini Clubman S - great product, very well made, in particular compared to the stock one Mini used.

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
Our intercooler pipe is finally ready for pre-sale! Check out the last post below where we perform our final dyno runs and see if our intercooler pipe makes any power. And, for more details on the pre-sale, check out our website. Looking forward to hearing what you all think!
@Mishimoto - that link to the pre-sale page does not seem to work (err 404, page not found)

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
@Mishimoto. Someone else mentioned the question and I was excited to know your guys’ response. Are you guys going to look into an aftermarket Intercooler by any chance or any other “turbo upgrades”. I put in your racing radiator and fan shroud in my 2005 wrangler and it made a world of difference as I snow plow with it and it would run very hot. The point is people trust you guys your knowledge and dedication to the craft and perfection. So; if you guys come out with more things for the 2.0’s with the same dedication etc etc we will buy. I can guarantee you that.
Thank you for the support! We definitely do our best to make great products for our customers. As for the intercooler, it's something we've looked at and we're not sure where we could improve upon it without adding a standalone cooler. Since the air-to-water intercooler is built into the manifold, there's not much room to make it larger in any dimension. But, we have gotten a lot of interest in an intercooler so I'll pass it on to the team and let you guys know if we decide to move forward with something!

@Mishimoto - that link to the pre-sale page does not seem to work (err 404, page not found)
Odd, it seems to be working for me now. Our site might have gone down - give it another try and let me know if it's not working still.

Thanks!
-Steve

Sponsored

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
Odd, it seems to be working for me now. Our site might have gone down - give it another try and let me know if it's not working still.
Nope Steve, does not do the job...
Link in the engineering page fails, as well as the link in the behind the scenes page, in the end, apparently none of the links that are supposed to lead one to the actual product/sale page work... Not that I plan to order right now - I first want to make sure my JLR on order makes it to my garage - but this way you give people who want to purchase already a hard time ;)
Mish 2.JPG
Mish one.JPG

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Nope Steve, does not do the job...
Link in the engineering page fails, as well as the link in the behind the scenes page, in the end, apparently none of the links that are supposed to lead one to the actual product/sale page work... Not that I plan to order right now - I first want to make sure my JLR on order makes it to my garage - but this way you give people who want to purchase already a hard time ;)
Mish 2.JPG
Mish one.JPG
Both work from here..... maybe the great firewall of the EU blocking it?

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
I wouldn't be surprised...:( I could blame my Windows computer or Macbook which have both some kind of security running, but get the same result when accessing the Mishimoto site via phone or iPad which are both running without...

noswttea4u

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
I wouldn't be surprised...:( I could blame my Windows computer or Macbook which have both some kind of security running, but get the same result when accessing the Mishimoto site via phone or iPad which are both running without...
All links work for me as well.

Try https://kproxy.com/ or something similar?

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Ah, I didn't realize you were in Belgium, these weren't up on our EU site since they're only in our US warehouse and we haven't verified fitment on non-US spec models. I just enabled the page on our EU site, so the link should be working now. If you do end up wanting to order, the best way to do so would be to shoot our customer service dept. an email at [email protected].

Thanks,
-Steve

Sponsored

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Finally got caught up on all the holiday bills so I pre ordered the intercooler pipe!!! I can’t wait to get this thing installed on my Jeep and get a boost gauge hooked up. I’ve been wanting this since I read the very first r&d post.

Rub-ISH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 2.0t, 22 Volvo XC60 T8 ER, 06 Audi A3
Got a shipping label created notice on my pre order... guess it’s getting to be about that time...:like:

Newyorkyan

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon
I have a few questions regarding the intercooler pipe. If I have already installed the turbo smart BOV, can I install the intercooler pipe without having to uninstall the BOV? Also, is it necessary to install a pressure gauge if I am planning on putting the intercooler pipe in? Or is that just an option? TIA
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.