Not open for further replies.

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
Well, I ordered one on Sunday and it's out for delivery today. Thanks guys!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Well, it seems you're the lucky recipient of our ordering system's latest hiccup. Congrats!

For everybody else, we are still planning to release and start shipping this catch can kit this week. I'll let you know as soon as we start shipping them.

Also, our system has been sending out errant "your order has been backordered" emails for some pre-sale items. If you receive this message, please just disregard it, but please do let me know you got it.

Thanks!
-Steve

Last edited:

tesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 Ocean Blue
Well, it seems you're the lucky recipient of our ordering system's latest hiccup. Congrats!

For everybody else, we are still planning to release and start shipping this catch can kit this week. I'll let you know as soon as we start shipping them.

Also, our system has been sending out errant "your order has been backordered" emails for some pre-sale items. If you receive this message, please just disregard it, but please do let me know you got it.

Thanks!
-Steve
Kinda sucks that the guys that paid almost 2 months ago are waiting longer than the guy that ordered 3 days ago and paid the same price.

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon

Thanks!
-Steve
Oops! :facepalm:

Sorry guys! I didn't mean to steal anyone's pre-order.

I will say that it's complete and came packed really well. It even includes a @Mishimoto Penguin hanger. :like: To everyone that pre-ordered them, you will love the quality of all of the parts! I'll get this thing on the Jeep ASAP and report back.

20190327_153048.jpg

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Kinda sucks that the guys that paid almost 2 months ago are waiting longer than the guy that ordered 3 days ago and paid the same price.
I completely understand - the reason this order shipped out early was due to a new tool that our order processing team is using to help us process a high volume of orders faster. Unfortunately, it processed this order a little too fast.

The good news, however, is that we're going to start shipping everybody's orders today! They'll ship out in the order that they were received but I don't see a reason we shouldn't have these all shipped by early next week at the latest.

Again, if you get a backorder email, please disregard it. We have enough inventory in stock to ship all of your orders and then some.

I'm going to be ending the pre-sale pricing on our site in a few minutes. Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you all for your orders!

-Steve

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Oops! :facepalm:

Sorry guys! I didn't mean to steal anyone's pre-order.

I will say that it's complete and came packed really well. It even includes a @Mishimoto Penguin hanger. :like: To everyone that pre-ordered them, you will love the quality of all of the parts! I'll get this thing on the Jeep ASAP and report back.

20190327_153048.jpg
Thank you for sharing and I'm glad you like it!

-Steve

tesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 Ocean Blue

Thanks!
-Steve
I got a backorder notice

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Hey everybody,

If you receive an email that your card was declined, this is not an error, please call in to update your card information! Our system is only allowed to store credit card information for a certain length of time, so the authorization on your card sometimes expires before the card is charged and we need to re-enter the information into our system.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks,
-Steve

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
Well, that was easy! I completed it during my 30min lunch at work, while eating lunch.

One thing to watch for is to clock the hose clamp on the drain fitting so that it won't interfere with the brake booster.

20190329_124645_HDR.jpg

20190329_124638_HDR.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Well, that was easy! I completed it during my 30min lunch at work, while eating lunch.

One thing to watch for is to clock the hose clamp on the drain fitting so that it won't interfere with the brake booster.
Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to hearing what you think about it after a putting some mileage on it.

Thanks again,
-Steve

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
Well, 1 week and 400 miles netted this...

20190405_190117.jpg

tesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 Ocean Blue
Installed this afternoon. Install time of 30 minutes was about right. The idea of the drain line and valve will make this even easier to use. Every single part needed is included, down to the nut to use on the body stud for securing the drain hose.

Impressed by the quality, I’ll try to remember to update with results soon.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Installed this afternoon. Install time of 30 minutes was about right. The idea of the drain line and valve will make this even easier to use. Every single part needed is included, down to the nut to use on the body stud for securing the drain hose.

Impressed by the quality, I’ll try to remember to update with results soon.
Thank you for sharing! We're glad you like the kit!

-Steve

Wightmn

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Installed last night and Check Engine light came on first thing this morning.

Will have to run code to determine issue. JL Tazer doesn't pull CEL codes.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.