• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Carolina Mishimoto Intake for 3.6 JL -- lightly used -- $300 and free shipping

• Thread starter Deleted member 53226
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Deleted member 53226

I have a barely used Mishimoto Intake for the 3.6. I got this as a gift and ran it on my Jeep JL Sahara for about 400 miles with no issues and it's awesome. Feels like it gives the claimed 10HP/10TQ boost in the mid range and sounds great. Not too throaty but just right.

I am trading the jeep so no sense keeping it on there when someone here can have it. Given the mild use, this is a basically in like new/open box condition. All parts, documents, and original packaging are included. It cost $395 at the time but I see some sellers this week have them on sale for $349. Therefore I will take $295 for it and I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the U.S. but Alaska and Hawaii. That seems fair to me.

I am including the manufactures. description and some stock pics. PLEASE BE AWARE the intake I am selling has the WHITE filter, which is a dry washable filter. I am not a fan of the pink poiled ones, so I chose the dry. It works great.

If you need me to take pics of parts I am selling, I can do that for serious buyers. I assure you its in like new condition.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mishimoto Intake for 3.6 JL -- lightly used -- $300 and free shipping 1621099349928

Jeep Wrangler JL Mishimoto Intake for 3.6 JL -- lightly used -- $300 and free shipping 1621099376674

Jeep Wrangler JL Mishimoto Intake for 3.6 JL -- lightly used -- $300 and free shipping 1621099407294

Jeep Wrangler JL Mishimoto Intake for 3.6 JL -- lightly used -- $300 and free shipping 1621099421913

Mishimoto Air Intake w/ Dry Filter for 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L

Manufacturer: Mishimoto
Part#: MMAI-JLP-18SDW

PRODUCT FEATURES
  • Direct fit for the 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L
  • Installs in about 1 hour
  • Precision-engineered and rotational-molded design
  • Increases flow by up to 36%*
  • Available with oiled or dry washable filter for maximum performance in any environment
  • Filter can be cleaned and reused
  • Dyno-proven gains of up to 10.8 hp and 11.4 lb-ft of torque
  • Dyno-tested resonator ensures power will stay in the usable RPM range
  • Retains stock lower airbox and mounting points for easy installation
  • Patent Pending
DESCRIPTION

Your 3.6L JL Wrangler was built to go anywhere, anytime. But, no matter where it goes, it needs to breathe. For the 3.6L Pentastar to perform at peak efficiency, the intake needs to flow as much as possible. That’s where the Mishimoto 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L Performance Intake comes in.

Our intake utilizes a precision-engineered rotational-molded tube with dyno-tested resonators and a custom filter to let your 3.6L Pentastar breathe easy. The smoother intake tube and large filter allow the Mishimoto intake to flow up to 36% better than the stock intake*. That extra flow lets your engine pull in more air for dyno-proven gains of 10.8 hp and 11.4 lb-ft of torque. To keep that extra power in the most useful RPM range, we meticulously designed and tested an integrated resonator. Our intake also retains the stock lower airbox and mounting points for easy installation.

The Mishimoto 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L Performance Intake is available with an oiled or dry washable filter for maximum flow in any environment. Like all our Jeep Wrangler products, this performance intake is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of easy breathing.

PURCHASE INCLUDES

(1) Precision Rotational-Molded Intake Tube
(1) Precision Rotational-Molded Upper Airbox
(1) High-Flow Air Filter (Model #38672S or #38672SDW)
(1) Silicone Coupler
(2) Worm Gear Clamps
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 53226

Price firm? I've been considering giving an intake another try.
I'll come down to $275 for a forum member. I am going to pay shipping, which won't be cheap, so I will be losing way too much money on anything under $275.

Let me know.

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Where in NC are you?

OP
OP

Deleted member 53226

There's been some requests for actual pics of the intake. Here they are. As you can see it's basically in as-new condition. The filter didn't even have enough time/miles to get dirty.

I also included pics of Adam West Batman riding a baby elephant, and a monkey playing an electric guitar just because these were in my pictures folder for some reason I cannot imagine.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mishimoto Intake for 3.6 JL -- lightly used -- $300 and free shipping Adam_West_photo1

Jeep Wrangler JL Mishimoto Intake for 3.6 JL -- lightly used -- $300 and free shipping IMG_0414.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Mishimoto Intake for 3.6 JL -- lightly used -- $300 and free shipping IMG_0415.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Mishimoto Intake for 3.6 JL -- lightly used -- $300 and free shipping IMG_0416.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Mishimoto Intake for 3.6 JL -- lightly used -- $300 and free shipping IMG_0417.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Mishimoto Intake for 3.6 JL -- lightly used -- $300 and free shipping monkeyguitar

Jeep Wrangler JL Mishimoto Intake for 3.6 JL -- lightly used -- $300 and free shipping IMG_0412 (2)_LI

Sponsored

AP_2004

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, IS300
There's been some requests for actual pics of the intake. Here they are. As you can see it's basically in as-new condition. The filter didn't even have enough time/miles to get dirty.

I also included pics of Adam West Batman riding a baby elephant, and a monkey playing an electric guitar just because these were in my pictures folder for some reason I cannot imagine.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mishimoto Intake for 3.6 JL -- lightly used -- $300 and free shipping IMG_0412 (2)_LI

PM sent

Cnajr123

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Willys Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Where in NC? I am in Wilmington. Very interested