- They only had two vehicles to climb in and out of - a Sahara and a Rubicon.
- New lighter doors sound cheap, tin can-ny. These may have been early vehicles. Maybe the NVH people will have tweaked them by the time production is really rolling.
- The hard top with the powered cloth opening seemed fairly aimed at people who want a Wrangler for fashion reasons. No difficult removals, push-button access to sky.
- Satisfactory back seat leg room with front seat all the way back. (I'm 6'3".)
- Clunky center console look and operation, but in the end very useful. It's a Jeep thing.
- Tiny glove box.
- Sahara running boards too wide.
- The cargo rail system has two versions. One of them has beefier tie-down anchors with key holes.
- I though the trailer tow option had class II hitch (isn't that 1.25"?), but the Rubi had a 2" hitch.
- Love the fold down rear head rests.