ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
Hello,

The factory soft to has a premium color and a regular color, I heard a rumor that Bestop produces them. The Bestop employee I asked could not tell me if their colors Black Twill and Black Diamond fabrics were the supplied material for the Base and premium tops. But am i correct to assume they are?

And Next question The online configurator list an option for the WIllys LED headlamp and Fog group. If the packages (ADA) and (LPX) are indicated as standard on the Willys (according to 2021 buyers guide indicated by an "x" and the dealer doesn't show the LED and FOG Group as a separate option.. Does anyone have clarification on this?

LED HEADLAMP AND FOG LAMP GROUP (ADA)
LED PREMIUM REFLECTOR HEADLAMPS (LPX)
Sponsored

azulwavesJL

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
The Willys comes standard with the LED headlights and fog lights.

davewald

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.davewaldrop.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Sort of, kinda retired....mostly
Hello,

The factory soft to has a premium color and a regular color, I heard a rumor that Bestop produces them. The Bestop employee I asked could not tell me if their colors Black Twill and Black Diamond fabrics were the supplied material for the Base and premium tops. But am i correct to assume they are?

And Next question The online configurator list an option for the WIllys LED headlamp and Fog group. If the packages (ADA) and (LPX) are indicated as standard on the Willys (according to 2021 buyers guide indicated by an "x" and the dealer doesn't show the LED and FOG Group as a separate option.. Does anyone have clarification on this?

LED HEADLAMP AND FOG LAMP GROUP (ADA)
LED PREMIUM REFLECTOR HEADLAMPS (LPX)
I ordered the Mopar premium (twill) top from Mopar. Bestop does make them. It is black. The sailcloth ones may be a different color, though.
Sponsored