Sponsored

Miracle CDJR of Gallatin TN orders: check in here.

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Well I got this email today after 100 days in D1. My dealer said a couple weeks ago I had a "ship" date of 12/2. But it looks like the date is slipping to next week instead of tomorrow...

Hello Mark,

This is a courtesy email update regarding your Jeep Wrangler factory order status.

At this present time, your vehicle has been sequenced for production.

I show your order (VON: 56364872 VIN: 1C4HJXFG4PW548684) has an estimated production plan timing projected to take place the week of 12-05-22. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and could be subject to change.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional production updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available.
You can additionally check your order status at any time by using our Vehicle Order Tracking App directly on our brand website.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
Sponsored

ashegam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2DR Willys Sports
@Nitehawk92 lol I think Jeff is a one many army. He's also the one who sends out production updates for my order, except the only thing he's been able to provide to me so far starts with
" At the present time I have no updates to provide regarding your factory order..".
It's been in C for 140+ days.

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well after 104 days in D1 I got this email today. Hoping that it gets built just in time to catch the next truck to Tennessee. But the current delivery estimate is 1/7/2023...

Hello Mark,
Great news! Your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited has started the assembly process. You will receive another email once it has been built. At this time, we estimate that your vehicle will arrive at Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep on 01/07/2023. Please note that this date is subject to change.

As a valued Jeep Brand Vehicle owner, we are also excited to welcome you to our Jeep Wave® Owner Loyalty Program at no extra cost. Benefit from worry-free maintenance, including 24/7 customer support, exclusive member discounts and more.

For more information visit the Jeep Wave Program Site.

If you have any questions regarding your order please contact Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep at 615-452-2792.

Congratulations and thank you for being a part of the Jeep Brand family.

In appreciation,

Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep and the Jeep Wave Team

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More good news...

Jeep Wrangler JL Miracle CDJR of Gallatin TN orders: check in here. 1670521362072

OP
OP
Obi Wan

Obi Wan

First Name
Obi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
starwars.fandom.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU SPORT S 2.0, 2004 TJ SPORT 5.3LS
Occupation
Jedi Knight

Sponsored

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well after more than 100 days in D1, and 8 days since it was built, my Jeep has been delivered to the Dealership. I will be making the 5 hour drive to pick her up. My dealer is a fairly straight shot down I-75 and I-65 from Toledo, so it didn't have to catch a train to get there. It is at Miracle CJDR in Gallatin Tennessee. I am sure that helped a lot with the shipping time. Gallatin is north east of Nashville and Gupton is Northwest of Nashville, so maybe my Jeep hopped a ride on a truck with Jeeps going to Gupton. There are actually 6 Jeeps on the Tracker listed as KZM for Miracle. Maybe they filled an entire truck to deliver to Miracle. Hopefully it will be sunny in Teneessee tomorrow so I can get some good pictures of the Purple....

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I made the 600 mile round trip to pick her up today. Chad and Miracle Jeep were both great, and I would highly recommend them. The first picture is the old and new side by side. It was bittersweet to leave the Sahara behind. Purple overload....

Jeep Wrangler JL Miracle CDJR of Gallatin TN orders: check in here. IMG_0774.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Miracle CDJR of Gallatin TN orders: check in here. IMG_0775.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Miracle CDJR of Gallatin TN orders: check in here. IMG_0776.JPG

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Nitehawk92 Did you end up driving it back mostly on the highway? How fast were you going?
I was on the back roads and the highway. Spent time on 31W after leaving Tennessee. Did some highway but kept it at or under 70...
Sponsored