Sponsored

Miracle CDJR of Gallatin TN orders: check in here.

JaxBeachJeep

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 but next is a Jeep, had a 94 in college
Mine was built KZ on 10/27 and has said 11/11 delivery ever since but hasn’t shipped yet. Will see

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
My Jeep window sticker is substantially higher then my original order. I hope they honor the original price. Anyone else have that concern?

JaxBeachJeep

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On
Mine was built KZ on 10/27 and has said 11/11 delivery ever since but hasn’t shipped yet. Will see
On Tuesday the date pushed from 11/11 to 11/21 and today without ever showing shipped it emails to notify it was shipped and delivered. Waiting for a text from Chad to confirm.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Obi Wan

Obi Wan

First Name
Obi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
starwars.fandom.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU SPORT S 2.0, 2004 TJ SPORT 5.3LS
Occupation
Jedi Knight
On

On Tuesday the date pushed from 11/11 to 11/21 and today without ever showing shipped it emails to notify it was shipped and delivered. Waiting for a text from Chad to confirm.
Jeep Wrangler JL Miracle CDJR of Gallatin TN orders: check in here. 1668108979506

JaxBeachJeep

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On

They called today to confirm it got delivered, picking up next friday

First Name
Mark & Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Ford F350
My Jeep window sticker is substantially higher then my original order. I hope they honor the original price. Anyone else have that concern?
From what I have read on this forum, the dealer will honor the original pricing.
If I wrong about this someone please step in to correct me.

trebor6699

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet!
I ordered from Miracle on 8/12 and the vehicle was delivered to them on 10/17. I picked up on 10/28 and the MSRP sticker went up appx $2500 during that time. Chad had confirmed that the price was locked to when I placed the order. They said the manufacturer did add just over $200 in fees that they passed along and I did not fight that amount.

Sponsored

ashegam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2DR Willys Sports
Finally made it up to Miracle to pick it up
Congrats, looks awesome and welcome to the 2dr club.

I ordered my 2dr willys sport soft top manual transmission with no options on 7/12 and still in C status. Needless to say it's been very frustrating and suspect to say the least. But glad to see you got yours in a very reasonable amount of time.