Sponsored

Minimum lift necessary for 35" tires w/ full articulation

ormandj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR X 4xe
Hi,

What's the minimum lift you can get away with, using 35" tires, and not rub off-road? Price isn't a major concern, more not having excessive lift like the Mopar 2" (really 3" lift from what everyone is saying) with 35" tires. It seems most manufacturers of lifts are targeting 37" tires. The ST1 from Teraflex seems like it might be an option (1.5" lift), but it's just a spacer lift with bump stops. I'm trying to avoid 37" as I don't want the decrease in DD performance and all of the other associated costs that come with the larger tires.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Poffnstuff

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Wrangler JLU, 18' Ram2500 CC 4x4, 18' FLHXI
Hi,

What's the minimum lift you can get away with, using 35" tires, and not rub off-road? Price isn't a major concern, more not having excessive lift like the Mopar 2" (really 3" lift from what everyone is saying) with 35" tires. It seems most manufacturers of lifts are targeting 37" tires. The ST1 from Teraflex seems like it might be an option (1.5" lift), but it's just a spacer lift with bump stops. I'm trying to avoid 37" as I don't want the decrease in DD performance and all of the other associated costs that come with the larger tires.

Thanks!
Subscribed