Sponsored

Miller Jeep Trail night run 5/28

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Like Vic was saying it was near the end of the trail. I'll find out in a few days if it's totalled or fixable. The body shop said it's fixable but Jonathan pointed out to me that the A pillar is damage, and I saw my roll cage is also cracked etc. I don't know if there's frame damage underneath yet.
I wish you the best. What suspension are/where you running if you don’t mind me asking.
Sponsored

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Well, you definitely earned membership in the cracked windshield club. Well done sir.

Trill

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL
So that happened going downhill on lockwood during your return trip? Nice recovery glad everyone made it out ok.

Cdnjeep

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
What was really lucky was Jonathan was behind me and Vic was leading the group. It made the recovery possible with two Jeeps pulling me from different directions.

Sponsored

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
What was really lucky was Jonathan was behind me and Vic was leading the group. It made the recovery possible with two Jeeps pulling me from different directions.
Wow! That’s unfortunate, glad you made it out ok.

gsxr310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Glad to hear from you Wil!!! Keep us posted on your insurance claim! Curious to hear the outcome!! It was a painful sight to witness that!!! I’m glad you are safe!

BBCD38F9-7F96-448C-B04B-FB1FC8C32CDE.jpeg

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Wow, you werent kidding about an adventure Vic. Sorry for the damage but glad you guys made it out all okay. If you ever need help you have my cell!

Last time I ran miller with the FJ/Taco guys there was a jeep flipping and flopping too, this was towards the top of the hill on the way up.

What is sawmill ? Is it part of Rowher. I’ve never wheeled east of 1-5.
I really need to find some more trails, Miller is good but I like wheeling new trails. I’m in Santa Barbara area, no trails here.
I never ran it but its just east of the 5 fwy by Gorman exit, at least thats where the trail head is, its actually called liebre mountain trail but the "swamill" camp/road is east of it. I ended up staying home with the fam bam, smoked some ribs, drank some whisky, watched the kids play in the pool etc.

Maybe this weekend Ill head up that way.

https://www.alltrails.com/explore/trail/us/california/liebre-mountain-golden-eagle-trail
Sponsored