Sponsored

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
Ahh, the EJS 2022 build. Sure wish we could get that color offering.

I have said it a few times here. Give me a JLUR in that color, with 4:88 gears, 37" tires, & the new Hurricane engine, & I would be ordering one. That's about the only thing that would get me to trade in my SG 2020 JLUR.
:involve:
Sponsored

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
I took measurements of a WWII Jeep canvas top, scaled the numbers up, bought canvas duck, and my daughter and I sewed this together.
Jeep Wrangler JL Military/Veteran Theme Jeep Action!!! 1674761996176
Ever since you finished your build, I still think this is the best looking JL tribute Jeep. Great Job! :like: 🏁

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
I took measurements of a WWII Jeep canvas top, scaled the numbers up, bought canvas duck, and my daughter and I sewed this together.
4801A6B8-5D68-4D74-9F5C-C44B075A23BD.jpeg
Those Fifteen52 wheels on the EJS Jeep, painted Sarge to match yours just might complete that BEAUTIFUL JL of yours. :clap::captain:

Last edited:
Reactions: RTS

RTS

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
These are all pretty friggin cool, y'all 👏
Ever since you finished your build, I still think this is the best looking JL tribute Jeep. Great Job! :like: 🏁
Thank you, none of our builds are actually ever done - ha, ha. This winter I’m working on swapping out the hood latches for the WWII “T”-style latches. I also have another old jerry can to mount to the right side. A work in progress…..
Jeep Wrangler JL Military/Veteran Theme Jeep Action!!! 569721C2-CA19-4523-8E91-646F145C2302

Sponsored

RTS

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Those Fifteen52 wheels on the EJS Jeep, painted Sarge to match yours just might complete that BEAUTIFUL JL of yours. :clap::captain:
Definitely! I seen this EJS 2022 - ‘41 concept Jeep, at this past years Toledo Jeep Fest. Those wheels are on the bucket list.

Craniac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU
Haleakala?
Yes. Proper Navy etiquette is all ship names are spelled with caps. So HALEAKALA. Not picking on you. Just trying to help everyone. I was on the HALEAKALA for Desert Storm. Since I bought a grey Jeep it just seemed natural to do a Navy theme. Anyway points for figuring it out.

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR, 2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Yes. Proper Navy etiquette is all ship names are spelled with caps. So HALEAKALA. Not picking on you. Just trying to help everyone. I was on the HALEAKALA for Desert Storm. Since I bought a grey Jeep it just seemed natural to do a Navy theme. Anyway points for figuring it out.
Totally didn't take it that way, I had no idea about capping out ship names, but it makes a lot of sense. Very cool.

Sponsored

failsafe306

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 2.0
Build Thread
Link

I have said it a few times here. Give me a JLUR in that color, with 4:88 gears, 37" tires, & the new Hurricane engine, & I would be ordering one. That's about the only thing that would get me to trade in my SG 2020 JLUR.
You don’t want much, do you? 😆 j/k

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Check this build out!!!
Not something you see everyday - but something we so deeply appreciate!

Jeep Wrangler JL Military/Veteran Theme Jeep Action!!! 2FE625C7-54E7-404E-8A34-48AA04C9FBCA

Jeep Wrangler JL Military/Veteran Theme Jeep Action!!! 2FE625C7-54E7-404E-8A34-48AA04C9FBCA

Love the look. Question about the half door uppers…. Can you color match with the tan roof? If not, I think the black uppers would look … odd with the tan roof. Or is this an “open air” design only 😂

OP
OP
Jeep Graphic Studio

Jeep Graphic Studio

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Wrangler

We can get you a wrap this color! Email us and we can see what we can do! [email protected]

Elidh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Retired Army Veterinarian
Just had the graphics done last week. I'm retired Army. The serial number is the same as the vehicle my fave uncle drove in the '60's (see my avatar).

Jeep with Star.jpg

GobiWan

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Rubicon 4xe
When you said Desert Storm, I couldn't resist posting a pic. My dad was in during Desert Storm but I didn't commission until 2000. Green has the most history probably, but there's a lot to go around.

Jeep_DesertStorm.jpg
Sponsored