First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Why not look for a set of Rubicon take offs? KO2's in 285/70-17's are all over it seems and they are great tires.

I had Patagonias and they were a great tire for the short time that I had them, but I went back round to KO2's after having KM3's. If it's your daily, get AT's. IMHO

The KO2's are quieter, ride better, and drive on icy streets better than a hybrid or MT tire. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I recently retired a set of 38x13.5 Pat's after 35k miles of mostly stop and go daily driving. They were far from bald, but were starting to get slippery on wet roads and I wanted to go into the winter snow season with a fresh set. I really wanted to try the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss M/T's, but I'd still be waiting for them. Impatience lead me to another set of Pat's, but I thought I'd try a set of 40x13.5's because Mickeys only come in 37's or 40's and I didn't want to drop down in size.

Jeep Wrangler JL Milestars are cheap, there has to be a reason why 20211013_132029_resized

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Currently running 38s. They do wear quickly. When they are fresh and new that softness equates to some pretty good off road traction. But they are susceptible to gashes and chunking more than a lot of other tires. Once they have worn down they get kind of loud on the highway, and they lose some wet traction on the road. Not bad for the price, that is for sure. But they are not the best tire on the market. Don't expect them to last a long time and you won't be too disappointed.

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Kenda Klevers are great, had 35x10.5s on my GX and about 30k on them and lots of life left on them when I sold it. Out of 5, one tire did become a pain to balance and was just moved to the 5 slot/spare, but for the price you can't argue them, quiet and smooth for a DD, good in the rain, and wallet. I do want to try something else on my Jeep though when I get to that point, Goodyears maybe, Toyos I've heard good things about too, or Yokohama AT, KM3s look awesome but I'm wary of MTs on a daily for noise purposes and smoothness on the highway
Sponsored