Sponsored

Milestar Patagonias MT 37's unavailable everywhere?

Hardybreed

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe I missed it, or I am having a bad google day. How long does it take for the company to catch up with demand? Any idea when they will be available again?
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Maybe I missed it, or I am having a bad google day. How long does it take for the company to catch up with demand? Any idea when they will be available again?
It can be months. The tires are made in Indonesia and come over by the crate on ships. They arrive on a they arrive when they arrive basis. There will be no estimated date available or given.

I waited a few months for a set previously. The order was eventually cancelled by DTD.

My local store was eventually able to get me 5 tires. They called Tire Co and a few crates just happened to arrive that day. One of the crates had my size in it.

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
Try eBay... looks like they are currently available from several sellers there.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

ever since people started paying attention to the manufacturing date of tires companies have been reluctant to keep too many tires in stock. better to be out of stock then to have too many tires sitting around, "going bad". so they order what they think they will need. this happens frequently with michelins super sport tire line.

OP
OP
Hardybreed

Hardybreed

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hardybreed

Hardybreed

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
America's Tire discount tire has my Pat's on back order and said end of September. 37x12.50r 17 @ $229 each BTW
They had 15% off rebate this weekend, but you you had to pay by today.

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
I ordered 315/70/17 Pats two weeks ago and still have no luck on the back order from America's Tire...

I did get the 10% rebate for my wheels and tires ($300), but not sure how much of conciliation that is if I'm paying my credit card bill for a month before seeing any action

Last edited:

YarrrMatey

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
I had ordered them a few weeks back and a few days later Discount Tire said the 35/12.50r17 will take about 4-6 weeks

Sponsored

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Bad timing for me. I have a wheeling trip later in the month and I was hoping to have the new tires & wheels specifically for that trip :facepalm:

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Even took my awhile to get my 35's/315's but so worth the wait!

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
These are definitely the hot new thing. For those of you that have them, why are happy /not happy with them?

I'm always afraid to try a new tire. Cooper STT Pros are excellent tires, but I am a little reticent to take a chance on anything but BF Goodrich ( with who I have had NOTHING but an excellent experience on now 6 different sets).

Tell me about these Patagonias.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
These are definitely the hot new thing. For those of you that have them, why are happy /not happy with them?

I'm always afraid to try a new tire. Cooper STT Pros are excellent tires, but I am a little reticent to take a chance on anything but BF Goodrich ( with who I have had NOTHING but an excellent experience on now 6 different sets).

They are quiet and ride great on the road, and then grip amazeballs when on trail. Love my set. :like:

Even if they only get half the miles, I'll pickup another set and start with a fresh tread depth halfway through. Great deal at the moment.

I actually had 4 come in quick but the 5th for the spare took a couple of weeks. Hot demand

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL

Honestly so much of it for me was liking the option of a 38" 'cause I wanted something closer to a true 37". At 20psi on the rear of my JLUR they measure about 36-3/8" calculated from static loaded radius.

I'm guessing most 37's aren't coming up that big - maybe if people are running pressure in the 30's in which case they're running way too much, but that seems to be a trend on this forum; very few seem to understand more volume = less pressure required to support the same amount of weight
Sponsored