Milestar Patagonia M/T Review 37x12.5r17

SteveVDBH

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
You can definitely see the cupping on the center of the tire. Just like mine. I’m at 12k and rotate every 4K all 5. Looks like everyone is going through this. I’m not sure if I’m staying with pats or not.
Can i ask if you stayed with the Pats ? Or did you end up changing? Thinking of Pats due to weight.
Sponsored

Caymanedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I have 10,000mi on my 38x13.5x17 Pats. I run them at 32psi on the road and air down to 12-15psi offroad. Overall I have been happy with their performance offroad. On road they have been very quiet and handle pretty well for a tire of that size. My primary reason for buying the Pats was the lack of on-road noise and they have delivered. Now that said, just recently they have started to feel blocky/clunky when going very slow or turning. The wear is definitely "unique" and uneven so this could be the issue. Will be interesting to see how the next 5,000mi go.

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I have 10,000mi on my 38x13.5x17 Pats. I run them at 32psi on the road and air down to 12-15psi offroad. Overall I have been happy with their performance offroad. On road they have been very quiet and handle pretty well for a tire of that size. My primary reason for buying the Pats was the lack of on-road noise and they have delivered. Now that said, just recently they have started to feel blocky/clunky when going very slow or turning. The wear is definitely "unique" and uneven so this could be the issue. Will be interesting to see how the next 5,000mi go.
Any update on this?

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Any update on this?
Curious on this as well. How's traction off road in the first few thousand miles? With availability of other tires right now, I figured this might be a decent option for EJS this year (in 38's), and just sell them when I get back.

Caymanedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I decided to stick with them. The wear is odd as the side block are much lower than the centers. I am running them near 35psi on the road in order to get a nice quiet ride. This makes it a little harsher due to the high pressure, but happy with the street ride. Offroad dropping them to 10 and inflating back up is a bit of a pain.
Sponsored