First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
This rig looks awesome since I saw it when I grabbed that exhaust! Still running it too :).

Jeep Wrangler JL Mild MOAB to MUDZILLA transformation! 37A407D6-EC18-4D82-9D36-C29348D1ADAD

Can’t wait to see your creation in person!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler MOAB
Build Thread
Link
This rig looks awesome since I saw it when I grabbed that exhaust! Still running it too :).

Jeep Wrangler JL Mild MOAB to MUDZILLA transformation! 37A407D6-EC18-4D82-9D36-C29348D1ADAD

Can’t wait to see your creation in person!
Thanks Stephen, greatly appreciated! Your Jeep is also looking great with the new lift, wheels, and tires! I’m breaking the axles in now and planning to take it to Uwharrie after the axles have been broken in, fluids changed, and everything re-torqued.

Biohazardshrimp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Great looking rig! I think I ended up with your stock bumper. My question is how did you store the hook? It looks like you ran the winch all the way in but I see the pic of it when it was still on your Jeep and it looks like the hook is laying flat against the fairlead. I've never owned a winch and I am doing all the research I can on using it properly, maintenance, and such. I was afraid to draw the hook up that far but I guess these synthetic winch lines have a fair amount of stretch in them. Sorry I was not trying to hijack your thread. You have a bad ass setup but I thought it was cool that I possibly found the guy that had this winch/bumper setup.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mild MOAB to MUDZILLA transformation! Front Winch

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler MOAB
Build Thread
Link
Great looking rig! I think I ended up with your stock bumper. My question is how did you store the hook? It looks like you ran the winch all the way in but I see the pic of it when it was still on your Jeep and it looks like the hook is laying flat against the fairlead. I've never owned a winch and I am doing all the research I can on using it properly, maintenance, and such. I was afraid to draw the hook up that far but I guess these synthetic winch lines have a fair amount of stretch in them. Sorry I was not trying to hijack your thread. You have a bad ass setup but I thought it was cool that I possibly found the guy that had this winch/bumper setup.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mild MOAB to MUDZILLA transformation! Front Winch
Thanks! I had a factor 55 hook drawn tight to the fair lead. You can also draw the stock hook tight to the fair lead, just be careful to get your fingers out of the way!

Biohazardshrimp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Thanks! I had a factor 55 hook drawn tight to the fair lead. You can also draw the stock hook tight to the fair lead, just be careful to get your fingers out of the way!
Ahh, ok then thanks. I was thinking about getting the Factor 55 Ultrahook. That's good to know.

Sponsored

Jteakus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecodiesel Unlimited Rubicon
Love the Jeep.
I didn't notice a ram assist, did you keep the stock electric steering?

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler MOAB
Build Thread
Link
Love the Jeep.
I didn't notice a ram assist, did you keep the stock electric steering?
Jeep Wrangler JL Mild MOAB to MUDZILLA transformation! image
Thank you! I put a ProCharger on first and wasn’t sure I could add a PSC steering kit, but the guys who built my Jeep at CDT Performance and Off-road made it work.

Jteakus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecodiesel Unlimited Rubicon
Excellent.
You have a dream Jeep sir, enjoy it!
Sponsored