Sponsored

Might be out. Won't fit in garage.

Juni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport
Another down the road neighbor has a 20 car garage, a den/bar with a glass wall that looks to his car/truck of the week that sits on a lifted ramp.
a 20 car garage! I've got a small gravel/dirt driveway that i share with my neighbor. I'd give my left foot for even a single car garage, and if i had one i'd do as others suggested, bye bye anything in order to make my vehicle fit.
Sponsored

zb39

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 5500, 2018 Durango GT AWD, 2015 malibu, GMC 3500 Dump, 70 challenger convertible, 2019 2 door rubicon, manual tranny
Wow, you need a bigger garage. I have 4, the smallest is 20x40, 24x48, 30x56, and a 34x 50 that is 14 tall for the coach.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
a 20 car garage! I've got a small gravel/dirt driveway that i share with my neighbor. I'd give my left foot for even a single car garage, and if i had one i'd do as others suggested, bye bye anything in order to make my vehicle fit.
It’s so true Juni, when I got my 17 JK I was going to originally leave it on the street because my garage was full of junk. My brother said to me “What’s the most expensive thing you have in there?” I said “ I don’t know I guess my snow blower” He held his hands out like a scale and said “hmm, 500 dolor snow blower 45,000 dolor Jeep”. The next morning I got a small dumpster.

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Look at moneybags over there, lol, with his 20 car garage.

Hey bud throw that shit away or donate it. I guarantee that Jeep or Gladiator cost way more than all that stuff that isn't getting used.

You'll feel better with it out of the way, AND have a place to park.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i have a garage and the jeep will never see it because a 1931 ford model a truck is occupying it.

OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Old thread.

OP already bought a JT
Yep. I decided to clean out the garage and make the JT fit! And I've been in love with it ever since. Had it for a few weeks now and I've found myself using the bed all the time. Just this morning I hauled 6 chairs and a double grill. It's like a swiss army knife that literally does everything, and I can't take it anywhere that people aren't stopping me to talk about it, taking videos, etc. Had a guy come into Walmart looking for me one morning because he wanted to know about it. Saturday night I ran into Kroger to get some ice and drinks for the cooler while my wife waited in the truck, when I came back out a guy was talking to her about it. Lol. The Gladiator gets more attention than a college sorority pool party. :involve:

20190708_063923[1].jpg

Goheels050917

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU (SOLD - March 2021)
Occupation
SD-WAN Engineer - Technical Author
Let me help you - Gladiator is ugly af. $5 please.
Every time I pass one coming at it I am like "oh cool, nice jeep"....Then when I realize its a JT, i am like "oh wait, nvm"

Sponsored

OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Hope FCA builds a two door Gladiator !
"If you want a 2-door Gladiator, buy a JLU." -Off-road shop in Cali that I've forgotten the name of

twisty

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon White
Yep. I decided to clean out the garage and make the JT fit! And I've been in love with it ever since. Had it for a few weeks now and I've found myself using the bed all the time. Just this morning I hauled 6 chairs and a double grill. It's like a swiss army knife that literally does everything, and I can't take it anywhere that people aren't stopping me to talk about it, taking videos, etc. Had a guy come into Walmart looking for me one morning because he wanted to know about it. Saturday night I ran into Kroger to get some ice and drinks for the cooler while my wife waited in the truck, when I came back out a guy was talking to her about it. Lol. The Gladiator gets more attention than a college sorority pool party. :involve:

20190708_063923[1].jpg
really NICE! Having one rig doing it all has got to be nice! congrats!