Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
Check your Spam or the address you are sending too. Aaron seems like a very responsible guy and replied promptly to me.
I spoke with Aaron 2 days ago he seems like a straight shooter . Happens to be I know his best friends Dad real well I really believe he wouldn't do us wrong !
Sponsored

jeffrey4x4

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLSTC
I spoke with Aaron 2 days ago he seems like a straight shooter . Happens to be I know his best friends Dad real well I really believe he wouldn't do us wrong !
Aaron is great! Dave Dennis Jeep was the best vehicle buying experience I have ever had.

JaybearWL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0t
They still doing this? I'm shopping now, and wouldn't mind a drive home from Dayton in the fall weather with the top off and heat blasting.

langfomj

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.davedennis.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Dealership
Occupation
Sales
They still doing this? I'm shopping now, and wouldn't mind a drive home from Dayton in the fall weather with the top off and heat blasting.
just give me a call. should be able to order the 19s tomorrow as far as we know..thanks

Michael Gehring
937-429-8172
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

ember_season

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Koons does not waive the destination fee, they take 5% off of it as well where others do not. I can’t answer as to whether or not Dave Dennis takes the 5% off before or after the destination fee is added.
If its the same $500 that was sent out to many recently (sometimes referred to as the golden ticket) the fine print on that says it cannot be used towards a Wrangler

Sponsored

HoosierUte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara, 2018 Jeep Renegade
Occupation
Intellectual Property

FyrMdc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I started looking at Jeeps at Dave Dennis. I took my trade in in for them to look at and take pictures of (motorcycle). I started to work on an order through them and never received a call back about my trade or to follow up on the order. I ended up going elsewhere and ordering my jeep. BTW, they never mentioned the 5% below invoice, the best they offered was the 1% Tread Lightly if I paid the $100 "membership" fee.

Dave

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
Aaron is great! Dave Dennis Jeep was the best vehicle buying experience I have ever had.
Yes he is I ordered my new Rubi on 9/16 from him - white 4dr - blk int -8spd, 3.6 , freedom top white, colored fenders, safety grp ,tow pkg , cold weather grp, led lights, stl bumpers, hardtop liner,8.4 Info sys, flr matts. I can't wait to get it !

Sponsored

jeffrey4x4

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLSTC
Yes he is I ordered my new Rubi on 9/16 from him - white 4dr - blk int -8spd, 3.6 , freedom top white, colored fenders, safety grp ,tow pkg , cold weather grp, led lights, stl bumpers, hardtop liner,8.4 Info sys, flr matts. I can't wait to get it !
Congrats on your order! I’m heading up to Dave Dennis tomorrow for oil change and tire rotation. There service has been great too.

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Congrats on your order! I’m heading up to Dave Dennis tomorrow for oil change and tire rotation. There service has been great too.
Thank you very nice looking jeep you have !

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Aaron was a busy guy on 9/16 because I also ordered that day. Easy process.

JLUR Ocean Blue here.

See ya on pick up day!
Yes he was.I would say they will be on the same truck too ! See ya there !

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes he was.I would say they will be on the same truck too ! See ya there !
I spoke with Aaron on wed he said build date for me was on 11/5 so I'm thinking delivery should be around the 11/15 give or take . I would think yours will right along with mine. I really didn't think I'd have mine till Dec .

langfomj

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.davedennis.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Dealership
Occupation
Sales
Hey guys!

I've reached out to Dave Dennis Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Dayton, Ohio.

I wanted to let everyone know that Mike Gehring is the dealerships new point of contact and he said anyone can email him with inquires on orders. His email is [email protected]

Hope this helps us Midwest people that don't want to drive to a coast!!! :like:

Edited to correct email address.
Sponsored