A couple questions for Baja Boss owners..
- Anyone have experience with the Baja Boss ATs and Nitto Ridge Grapplers? How do they compare?
- I really like that Nittos run more true to size and that's a big consideration with upgrading a bit from stock KO2s to 35s I'm looking for as much clearance as possible while avoiding 37s/re-gearing territory. The Nittos are also quite heavy, which has me more and more interested in the Mickey Thompsons.
- Anyone have experience with both the new Baja Boss ATs and the recent MTs? Any preference between the two?
- The 35" MTs appear taller and 3lbs lighter than the ATs, and that's really appealing! But assumed at cost of more road noise, less wet pavement and snow performance.
- Lastly, anyone know the actual diameter (with daily driving psi) of the 35" Baja Boss MTs?
- For example, the 35" ATs are listed at 34.5", but lots of folks say they barely hit 34" with low to mid 30s psi. The MTs are listed at 34.8 (at max psi).